I lost my game save after I reinstalled my system

Discus and support I lost my game save after I reinstalled my system in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled my system and reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 on steam, after logging in I found that I lost my save, I am tied to an Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rexRu1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. rexRu1
    rexRu1 Guest

I recently reinstalled my system and reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 on steam, after logging in I found that I lost my save, I am tied to an Xbox game account and I would like to offer help in restoring my save. My last playthrough was on May 27th and I would like to restore it back to that time.

:)

rexRu1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

if it did not sync to steam then it is treated as a local save, when you cleared your system you cleared the save, its gone, that's it.

i use game save manager to backup all saves regardless, its free and small, peace of mind then knowing all your saves are backed up.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. SkulleateR Win User

Game pass for PC save location

It´s not only that ....

I had to remove a game to free some space for a video cut since this is the only SSD in my system, after all that I reinstalled the game and had to start again ... save games are gone

I mean every console today can keep save games, even after removing the game from the system, the PC can´t ???? **** ????
  5. rake beam Win User

Nfl app and ESPN app not working

I uninstalled the apps and then after that did a factory reset and saved my game data apps.after the system was back up reinstalled both apps and they worked that should fix it.
  6. Aporelly Win User

Forza Horinzon 4 Loading Infinite

My brother was able to delete the game saves, inside the pc and reinstall the xbox app, but what I played yesterday did not save anything unfortunately I lost 4 hours of game play.
Thema:

1. I lost my game save after I reinstalled my system - Similar Threads - lost game save

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  7. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  8. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  9. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  10. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...