I lost my Forza horizon five Data

Discus and support I lost my Forza horizon five Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was loading in Forza horizon five and I accidentally sat on my controller and canceled the sync and then it is making me start a whole new game do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cashplayz, May 29, 2022.

1. Cashplayz
    Cashplayz Guest

I was loading in Forza horizon five and I accidentally sat on my controller and canceled the sync and then it is making me start a whole new game do you know how to get my data back somehow oh by the way I’m on iOS Xbox cloud gaming soooo yea

:)

Cashplayz, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Cashplayz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to log in the game on a Pc or a Console, this will update the cloud save, and when you log back on the cloud it will sync the data again
  3. Cashplayz Win User

If you can help me that would be great
  4. Cashplayz Win User

Thank you I will try this out
  5. Daniel G3 Win User

I can not go into event lab and more in for a Horizon, fivebecause it is say to change ur privacy and safety settings

And this is in Forza, horizon, five
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
Thema:

1. I lost my Forza horizon five Data - Similar Threads - lost Forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  7. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  8. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  9. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  10. Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, this morning I started my game and my progress looked like the way it was about 2 years ago. Has anyone had the same? is there a way to get it back? thank you...