i lost my email for my mincraft account wirelessarrow19

Discus and support i lost my email for my mincraft account wirelessarrow19 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it is an alt account for extra stuff for ingame playing all i need is the last 2 digits from the email and i can it would be really helpfull you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rasmus Manscher, Nov 26, 2022.

1. i lost my email for my mincraft account wirelessarrow19

it is an alt account for extra stuff for ingame playing all i need is the last 2 digits from the email and i can it would be really helpfull you can send it to this email

:)

Rasmus Manscher, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rasmus, when it says you have lost your account, you mean that your account has been compromised, that it has been hacekado, if that is the case follow the steps below to fill out the account recovery form.

Secure your account if you think you’ve been hacked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. liam overton Win User

How to recover my account with a changed email (hacked)

I already have access to my account though, it’s my mincraft account that I gone does this form recovery your mincraft account?
  4. Salomé Tinoco Win User

Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

Hello, I lost access to my Minecraft account because I don't know which email adress I used when I created it. I bought Mincraft on Microsoft Store the 23rd of October 2022, it appears in my bank historical. The thing is I have only one Microsoft account and when I try to reach out for a recover of my password, it says no Mojang account is associated with this email adress. So I'm a bit confused, I tried all of my others email adress in vain. My username in Minecraft is Salyuno and it's the only information I'm 100% sure of. Is there any way to recover my game that I legitimately bought 30€ a year ago ?
  5. smokyking1987 Win User

why i'd never tell a friend to join xbox live

i know this because xbox had a problem with my account and lost my bank details. and in that 2 days i lost dlc for most of my games and access to some of my downloaded games and one of them was mincraft that game you don't need online for. but if you download
    it you can only play demo of the game with out gold. i'm only speaking from my own experience with xbox i don't post from things i read online.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Lost my account email

Hey Fox,

To begin recovering your account, we encourage you to setup a call or live chat with one of our representatives at our Xbox Support site.
Thema:

1. i lost my email for my mincraft account wirelessarrow19 - Similar Threads - lost email mincraft

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...