i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .

Discus and support i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the way i lost this account is it used to be on my old xbox 360 . my house got broken into one day and they stole my xbox and all electronics so i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ox3clean, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Ox3clean
    Ox3clean Guest

i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .

the way i lost this account is it used to be on my old xbox 360 . my house got broken into one day and they stole my xbox and all electronics so i do not have any access to that account anymore . i really want my account back . if anybody can help me it would be very very appreciated. thank you.

:)

Ox3clean, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ox3clean, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but as per Xbox Support "To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag."

But I got you here the link where you can check other methods in locating the Microsoft email address that you may have used.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. WPAK Win User

I forgot my old MS account, i only know my gamertag and password

Hi there,

there is no way to recover a gamertag without having the MS email, but you can 'get' the MS email by contacting Xbox Support they will ask you a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they are able to give you the MS email.

To contact Xbox Support use:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    for the phone number

-

Regarding the second question, it is not possible to unactivate an account to be able to use that old gamertag on a different account. to do so you will need to change the gamertag twice. On the old account, from your old gamertag to a new one, and on your
    current account, from your current (XxTictozoxX) gamertag to the old gamertag.

See this how to change a gamertag:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag

-

Keep in mind that each gamertag change will cost 800msp and those points will need to be on the account that is doing the change.
  4. Jokuc Win User

Updating my account to adult account

I have a similar issue myself. I have contacted support 5 times and provided gamertag, parent gamertag, email, parent email, console id, console serial number, ip address plus the old password for the account

Still, they were not able to recover the parent account so I can accept the damn rules.

My account is lost :(
  5. Conville14 Win User

Microsoft did not recognize change in email, can't log in to xbox live

I can't access the account page on my xbox because I am not connected to xbox live. I do not know the password to my old email account. I don't know how I am going to change my gamertag to the account I want without being able to access the account page.
  6. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
Thema:

1. i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag . - Similar Threads - lost email password

2. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...
  3. Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...: i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of...
  4. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...
  5. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  6. i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020: i lost my account 2 years ago from deleting it. i really need help getting it back. i forgot the email and password i can't remember it fb30f884-82ac-4956-a45c-75cad24f0513
  7. I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...: The strangest part of this entire thing is that the recovery email is set to an email account that I just don't have the password to (it's a gmail email and I've only used accounts with the...
  8. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY: I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then...
  9. How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?: So two days ago I updated my phone, transferred everything from my old phone to my new phone, wiped clean my old phone and then sold it. The next day I went to check my Hotmail emails but found...
  10. Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my Minecraft Microsoft email and password: Hello I need help finding my email and my password for my Microsoft account. I only have the username which is VotableLocket. All I’m asking is for someone in Microsoft that could unlink or delete...