i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

Discus and support i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i lost my account 2 years ago from deleting it. i really need help getting it back. i forgot the email and password i can't remember it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Wheaton, Jan 25, 2023.

1. i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

i lost my account 2 years ago from deleting it.

i really need help getting it back.

i forgot the email and password i can't remember it

:)

Ethan Wheaton, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ethan Wheaton Win User

i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

The limit was reached on doing that, ive tried to provide enough information so i can recover it but its not sufficient. im sorry
  3. Ethan Wheaton Win User

i was unable to do that. was my account email

vera##*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ethan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I understand you want to get your account back. However, for us to begin with the recovery process using the online recovery tool they have, we must know primary key in accessing the account such as your account email or phone number as an alias.

You may refer to the link below in searching for your email address. You could as well ask your friends or check your email history if you could find your correct email address.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  5. Ethan Wheaton Win User

I don't know my email or pass word for the account i have a clue of what the phone number is

The account username: Victorious#7439
  6. Rostom L Win User

I see. Sorry to hear about that, Ethan. We can only submit the form twice per day. I suggest to review your information and make sure that everything is accurate as possible. Please visit this link for more information about the account recovery form https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020 - Similar Threads - lost deleted account

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  10. Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...: Please help me get my account back 2914705a-3133-4eb5-ac29-1f79fa575176