i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

Discus and support i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i lost my account 2 years ago from deleting it. i really need help getting it back. i forgot the email and password i can't remember it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Wheaton, Jan 25, 2023.

1. i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

i lost my account 2 years ago from deleting it.

i really need help getting it back.

i forgot the email and password i can't remember it

:)

Ethan Wheaton, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ethan Wheaton Win User

i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020

The limit was reached on doing that, ive tried to provide enough information so i can recover it but its not sufficient. im sorry
  3. Ethan Wheaton Win User

i was unable to do that. was my account email

vera##*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ethan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I understand you want to get your account back. However, for us to begin with the recovery process using the online recovery tool they have, we must know primary key in accessing the account such as your account email or phone number as an alias.

You may refer to the link below in searching for your email address. You could as well ask your friends or check your email history if you could find your correct email address.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  5. Ethan Wheaton Win User

I don't know my email or pass word for the account i have a clue of what the phone number is

The account username: Victorious#7439
  6. Rostom L Win User

I see. Sorry to hear about that, Ethan. We can only submit the form twice per day. I suggest to review your information and make sure that everything is accurate as possible. Please visit this link for more information about the account recovery form https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. i lost my deleted account i dont have the email or password note: i lost it August 2020 - Similar Threads - lost deleted account

2. How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i delete my microsoft account from my ps5 in Minecraft? I lost all information for...: I really need help with that or i can never play with my friend who's on PC. I know my account information for my psn account but not the Microsoft account cac544bd-64b7-49a8-a9c9-fe4b166ca386
  3. My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to...: My microsoft account was hacked while I was on vacation and deleted I lost access to minecraft and lots of other games is there any way to recover my minecraft account?...
  4. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  5. Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost a game that I bought on a now deleted account: I accidentally deleted my account that had a game that I bought (Sea of Thieves) from the Microsoft store and on the new account that I linked to it there was no game that I bought so I wanted to...
  6. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  7. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  8. Account lost/deleted by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account lost/deleted by mistake: Hey all, I've been dealing with a super frustrating situation and hoping someone here might have some experience or advice. My EA account that is linked to my Xbox Live account is all messed up...
  9. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.: After downlouding the game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION i deleted the account but still have the game but lost it after my little brother reset my xbox i have missplaced the card but still have...
  10. Deleted Account - lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Account - lost games: I have accidentally deleted an account (profile) that we had recently used to purchase games. Now we can't access them. How do i get them back ? Why the hell is it so hard to get an answer ? -...