I lost my character

Discus and support I lost my character in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My name : HDestOne Game : Minecraft Dungeons Hi, I changed my setup few months ago. When i decided to come on the game. I saw that my character was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .. ..9, May 17, 2023.

1. .. ..9
    .. ..9 Guest

I lost my character

My name : HDestOne

Game : Minecraft Dungeons

Hi,

I changed my setup few months ago. When i decided to come on the game. I saw that my character was not there anymore. I had a lot of level and stuff. Can you please check the problem and give me back my character with everything.

Thank you. I lost my character :)

:)

.. ..9, May 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I lost my character

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry according to the game developer Mojang:

"At the launch of Minecraft Dungeons, there was an issue that would wipe all save data in the game. With the release of the 1.2.0.0 hotfix, we fixed the data loss issues that were occurring on the Windows version of Minecraft Dungeons. If you were affected by this issue and lost your character’s progress, we want you to have the opportunity to download a built-up character so you don’t have to start over completely. This article explains how to download and install the character save file. "

Character Stats:

Level 36 / Power 35

All main missions unlocked on default difficulty

Ample gear and artifacts to get you back into the fight

(You can download minecraft-dungeons-save-level-36.zip it here on this link:)

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This save file can only be used on Windows PCs.

How to Install the Character

Download ”minecraft-dungeons-save-level-36.zip” to your computer using the link above.

Open the file and find 'BE5B6CA641B5286EC2696FADBC7DC63C.dat' in the folders.

Open the Start menu, enter Run and then click Open.

In the text field, enter %HOMEPATH%\Saved Games\Mojang Studios\Dungeons and then click OK.

Locate a folder named with a 16-digit number (E.g., 2612325419657064). Open this folder, and then open the Characters folder.

Copy 'BE5B6CA641B5286EC2696FADBC7DC63C.dat' into the folder.

IMPORTANT Do not delete or modify any of the other files in this folder; this could result in losing saved data.

mceclip1.png

Open Minecraft Dungeons. On the main menu, press Switch Hero and scroll to find the new character. Press Select to choose the character.

If you have further inquiries, you can contact Mojang here on this links:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  3. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

GTAV Online service disabled???

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

Buddy of mine has lost his character on 360 and another has lost two.

[/quote]

Three of my friends have lost characters. I was level 13 on Saturday evening. Woke up Sunday evening to a level 3 character. This crap is ridiculous.

I think the problem is the cloud servers they are using. It doesn't always save progress correctly. Two of my friends that lost characters still had all the money they had in the bank when they last played just not the character's levels.
  4. Joey Kray Win User

How to Make $120,000 in Approximately 20 Minutes

If anyone is willing to do this with me, please send a friend request, looking to boost my current character as I lost my previous level 48 character :(
  5. WatHadHappndWas Win User

Need friends for Borderlands 2

Looking for people to play new characters with. Lost all of my characters because my hard drive was corrupted. Add me.
  6. Jason Keswick Win User

Does anyone else play to "retire"?

By the time I got to the end of FO3 with each character I had so many caps built up that my characters could comfortably retire even if they lost everything else. I expect the same will be true of all my FNV characters.
Thema:

I lost my character

1. I lost my character - Similar Threads - lost character

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Lost my Character on Fable3 for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Character on Fable3 for no reason: Hello, I had been playing fable 3 for a few days on my 2010 save (I play from my Xbox Series X). I noticed that my first character had been reset to 0. So I played on my second character. It's...