i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?

Discus and support i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I need help with my Minecraft account when the update came that we need to migrate our old mojang accounts i lost my old account cuz i dont have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Igor Ubiparipovic, Feb 2, 2023.

1. i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ?

Hello I need help with my Minecraft account when the update came that we need to migrate our old mojang accounts i lost my old account cuz i dont have access to it since its an yahoo gmail and for their support i need to pay and i dont want to :/ then last year in january i bought a new one on wich i have played for a few months and in the summer pretty much i lost access to it it doesnt say its blocked/banned or something i just cant log in it sometimes it says its connected to one other email sometimes it just says it doesnt exist now i made a new account with the same email and i tried to give it the same name it said its already used so just changed it a little and tried to change on to the original one wich didnt work since then i was trying to get support from Minecraft support and after months i got an answer that i should ask Microsoft and now i am here pls help i played for a long time and dont want to buy a new one after not even 1 year of playing i am writing this on my new pc so i cant send a screenshot but if i must i will send one form my old one

:)

Igor Ubiparipovic, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Igor, If you contacted Mojang support and they directed you to contact Xbox support, please do so using the link below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. monrad Win User

j ai un probleme avec online game

i disconnect and reconnect my account reboot my computerr and nothing happends i still have my points with mahjong but nothing with solitaire i dont know why
  4. PRO GAMER 2294 Win User

Bought Gold but cant play online!

it happend me to i dont know why?
  5. PRO GAMER 2294 Win User

Problem to play halo reach online on xbox one

yes its happend me to i dont know why
  6. HoodieWeather Win User

Zombies - Help getting quick revive unlock

My gmaer tag is

looking for someone to do quick pro

I had it and lost it somehow don't know how I lost it!!
Thema:

1. i lost my account somehow and dont know how it happend or why ? - Similar Threads - lost account somehow

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  6. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  9. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  10. I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back: So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks! d633c586-20e6-496b-a15b-ceb34303c0c2