I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!!

Discus and support I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First I connected my minecraft account to my Microsoft account last year. Now I log into my Microsoft account and it says I need to buy the game. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Su Dongzheng, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Su Dongzheng
    Su Dongzheng Guest

First I connected my minecraft account to my Microsoft account last year. Now I log into my Microsoft account and it says I need to buy the game. Also all my game data is lost!!! When I log into my Xbox on my computer I need to re-register my name as well as my personal person information. I have all my payment records as well as merge records. But I have never been able to find my original account. But I still get my previously named account in my email. I tried to contact customer service, but I was frustrated with the robot every time. I don't know who to contact, I made a payment but it reset my account for no reason !!!!

:)

Su Dongzheng, Jan 29, 2023
  2. ninetyBR Win User

CANCELAR PAGAMENTO AUTOMATICO

I need to Remove automatic payment from my account urgently

Thanks
  3. Stephan Merigoux Win User

Will I own both versions of Minecraft?

Kimmy I have an account on my dad's phone and Minecraft takes me to the Demo Minecraft. When I have the account on my dad's phone how do I get my account back? Plus it is hard to contact anyone as there is no customer service human only an AI bot.

Thanks
  4. LostInMicrosoft_200 Win User

Locked out of Microsoft Account

Hi thank you for your reply! I have requested a call from the Microsoft team, unfortunately that’s not the department that I need to speak to about this issue. I need to speak to someone from the Microsoft online safety team. I cannot find any way to get in touch with them and they are not reaching out to me about this issue. I feel lost and frustrated spinning my wheels to get this issue resolved.

Is there a contact person anywhere that can help customers who have a disabled Microsoft account?!

I am so terribly disappointed with the customer service that Microsoft is providing.

Help!
  5. Austin Mitchell1 Win User

I need to talk to customer service

I have not been able to log onto to my computer and complete my computer work beacuse the computer will not provide me with the temporary passwords ti log in despite the number of attempts. Could you please help me through this so I can get back to my important school assignments? Austin Mitchell 480-703-0988
  6. Marta Kozyra Win User

I need to talk to customer service

Hi,can I have customer service number
Thema:

1. I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - lost account !!!!!

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  6. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  10. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed