I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

Discus and support I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryley bowen, Mar 17, 2023.

1. ryley bowen
    ryley bowen Guest

I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account

:)

ryley bowen, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the game then try to sign in? Thanks!
  3. JuZu_69 Win User

Ps4 minecraft

Why i can't play with my friends in ps4

MINECRAFT
  4. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  5. LILNUGGET _45 Win User

How do i switch microsoft accounts on minecraft ps4?

So, I cannot unlink or switch microsoft accounts on my ps4 for minecraft and i'd like to do that so i can play with my xbox friends.

It is saying my mojang account is linked so SorryCeiling38 which i do not have access too.
    I am happy to help I am very very happy
  6. Braike Win User

Minecraft email ps4 problem

Hi RamiroMonetes1,

So as i understand you lost access to your old ps4 account?

that old ps4 account contains the game minecraft?

if you lost access to your ps4 account please contact playstation customer service(s).

https://support.playstation.com/LiveChatRequest

Provide them with the following information:

1. Creditcard number (to verify you are the person of the account)
    2. recent purchases
    3. etc..
Thema:

1. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4 - Similar Threads - lost access account

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. I have lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my account: Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking about getting a new one. When it came to the...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  9. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  10. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...