I lost access to my Minecraft account

Discus and support I lost access to my Minecraft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by naothecake, Aug 4, 2022.

1. naothecake
    naothecake Guest

I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account just fine, but now, when I try to use my Microsoft account to log into Minecraft, I am requested to create a new Minecraft account. It seems to me, that the hacker changed the email bound to my Minecraft account and illegally sold it to someone, as, using namemc.com, I saw my account name change. What do I even do about this situation?? I contacted Minecraft Support earlier, and they told me to contact Microsoft about this issue, but there is just no reply. I am lost I lost access to my Minecraft account :(

:)

naothecake, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  4. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, naothecake. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you already recovered your Microsoft account, unfortunately Microsoft cannot help you with anything else. Only Mojang support could help you with this, since the account ownership for Minecraft is on Mojang servers, not on Microsoft servers. On Microsoft side there is only your Microsoft account - which you mentioned is already recovered, right?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
Thema:

1. I lost access to my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost access Minecraft

2. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  3. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  4. I lost access to minecraft completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to minecraft completely: I succesully migrated my account about 2 years ago, and I was able to play the game. (java edition) But after taking a break last year, the game has completely disappeared from my microsoft...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my copy of minecraft java.: I only have demo version avaiable. My minecraft launcher does not start after updating and shows me error code 0x803F8001. I tried to open a ticket on support website but i am getting an error...
  8. I lost access to my game pass minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to my game pass minecraft account: I cant access to my minecraft account. I created an account named Bugr31 few months ago but when i tried to login with another pc (i used the same gmail and stuff) today it said enter a new...
  9. Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Full version of Minecraft Java Edition after HDD swap: I previously purchased a copy of Minecraft Java Edition and used to be able to play normally without any issue. I migrated accounts from Mojang to Microsoft with no problem and was still able to...
  10. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...