I lost access to my Microsoft profile

Discus and support I lost access to my Microsoft profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have access to my Microsoft Profile anymore, I have purchased some games in that profile but then suddenly one day it said that my email does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HydraNotAvailable, Aug 2, 2022.

1. I lost access to my Microsoft profile

I don't have access to my Microsoft Profile anymore, I have purchased some games in that profile but then suddenly one day it said that my email does not exists, it is highly possible that my Microsoft account was stolen since it was around that time that my computer got hacked, I reached out to Mojang and they have confirmed that I need to contact Microsoft Support to locate and change my account back to my Gmail

:)

HydraNotAvailable, Aug 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Sorry to hear that your account was compromised buddy, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

In cases like this no one Microsoft agent or Mojang support here in the forums can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. LadydoctorTimelord Win User

Xbox Live won't redownload

I've tired everything except moving onto a usb because my profile was already deleted off of my system and I can't get it back on. There is nothing wrong with my password. I can use it just fine on xbox.com and it works with all of my other Microsoft stuff.
    And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the system either.

My husband had no problem redownloading his profile. He lost access to xbox live when we did the update. I lost complete access to my profile on the 360. I've already removed the download, but I had to redownload it because without it I couldn't even attempt
    to redownload my profile.

Whatever the issue is, it specifically has to do with my profile and I don't know why. Like I said, no issue with my account anywhere else. Only on the xbox 360. If I can't access my profile on this system, I'll be pretty upset as I have made quite a few
    purchases through the store that I will no longer have access to.
  4. dempup Win User

Cant log in : Sing in is blocked. Someone has entered the wrong password too many times

Hi Kayne.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing you account. We at this forum does not have access to make those changes, but i would recommend that you try to reset your password and make another, just to be sure.

Here is a guide on Lost password solution and Forgot
    microsoft account solution

Hope that helps you out.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forgotten email

Hello CandiceSmall1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with accessing your account. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Recover your lost Microsoft Account

I hope this helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

Corrupted profile

Hi there,

if the profile was an offline profile (so not connected to a Microsoft account/email) there is nothing you can do to get it fixed.which would need you to create a new account, and lost access to all the save games etc.

I'm afraid as far as I know there is no way to recover it.
Thema:

1. I lost access to my Microsoft profile - Similar Threads - lost access Microsoft

2. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  3. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  4. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  5. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  6. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  7. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  8. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...
  9. Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?: Hi. I've cancelled the domain on which I created the email address used for my personal Microsoft account. Now I got another domain, and I got a M365 account set up on it (this account I'm...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...: I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP! My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months ago and locked up although i was unable to...