I lost access to my account

Discus and support I lost access to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i tried logging into minecraft and for whatever reason, it logged me into a completely new account that was automatically created. I still have my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zaiqu0, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Zaiqu0
    Zaiqu0 Guest

So i tried logging into minecraft and for whatever reason, it logged me into a completely new account that was automatically created. I still have my old account on the launcher but i cant log into it anymore.

I lost access to my account [​IMG]
    The one on top is my original account

:)

Zaiqu0, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer just like you and hope you are doing well.

Based on your screenshot it seems it is indeed 2 different account that has been saved on your Minecraft. With regards to that, reason why it logged into a new account means that the original gamertag or Xbox profile you are trying to sign in is associated on a different email address than the one you have tried.

If you can remember other email addresses you might have used for Xbox or Minecraft, I suggest to try signing in each of email accounts you have via https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Here it will show you the correct gamertag/Xbox profile once you sign in to the right account/email address.

But if you somehow cannot remember other email addresses you might have used, try to check via https://account.microsoft.com/family page to see if you somehow have associated it on a family group before. It will show list of email addresses there. More guide how to retrieve the right email account can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope the information helps somehow. But let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ngocphi Win User

Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?

You can't

If you lost access to your account you have to call support or fill out the lost access to my account form at accounts.Microsoft.com
  4. Blake Singer Win User

Why does minecraft log me out?

As I said I lost access to the email, but the last time i had access was in 2021, and i lost my original account in 2022, i dont know the months though.
  5. OptimumBinkie6 Win User

Lost access to my account

I have tried that already, but I just get an email saying I haven't given them sufficient info to be able to retrieve my account. all the information I have is what I have provided above. So not sure where to go from here

when i log in, I cant get on live as i need to accept terms and conditions from my parents account which I dont have access too :S
  6. OptimumBinkie6 Win User

Lost access to my account

Yeah the problem is they are away for a long time now, so not really viable at the moment
Thema:

1. I lost access to my account - Similar Threads - lost access account

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. I have lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my account: Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking about getting a new one. When it came to the...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  9. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  10. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...