I lost a my vip star why?

Discus and support I lost a my vip star why? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had a vip star and I was like 12 15 bucks away from getting my second my vip star. But now it says I have 0 my vip stars?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThawingRiver4, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I lost a my vip star why?

I had a vip star and I was like 12 15 bucks away from getting my second my vip star. But now it says I have 0 my vip stars?

:)

ThawingRiver4, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Aizeiya
    Aizeiya Guest
    Error with account message and a lost of vip rank

To whom it may concern,

I have an issue with my account message on my rewards. I also notice i lost my rank vip rank from 2 star back to one star i ve been a member since 2010.

Thank,

Isaiah

Aizeiya, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Kal ElXxXGod
    Kal ElXxXGod Guest
    lost my 5 star vip

on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and nothing

Kal ElXxXGod, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ThawingRiver,

There was an issue with MyVIP reporting that we have recently resolved. Your MyVIP is now showing your correct progress. However, even including your non-MyVIP eligible purchases like game consumables, you are not near a total of $600 in spending. You may
    not have remembered correctly, and may have thought your 12-15 dollars away from your first star was from your second star.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ThawingRiver,

There was an issue with MyVIP reporting that we have recently resolved. Your MyVIP is now showing your correct progress. However, even including your non-MyVIP eligible purchases like game consumables, you are not near a total of $600 in spending. You may
    not have remembered correctly, and may have thought your 12-15 dollars away from your first star was from your second star.
  6. Smwutches Win User

lost my 5 star vip

As a business, why would you continue to pay someone else to run a program for you when you already have one of your own?

The Microsoft Rewards program is not that bad. It's easier to earn points without having to make purchases, unlike the Xbox Rewards program, but you can still get both. And you can redeem points on other things like gold, game pass, Amazon gift cards, etc.
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

lost my 5 star vip

8. Kal ElXxXGod Win User

lost my 5 star vip

Unfortunately the merging of Xbox Rewards and Microsoft Rewards brought some changes. You can read about those changes on the

Xbox Rewards transition website
    , there's also a link to the
    Microsoft Rewards FAQ
    near the bottom.
    why change xbox live rewards was doing fine spoilt it now
  9. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

VIP Star progress lost

That is the normal yearly reset. MyVip spending progress is reset every year and runs from January 1st to December 31st.
Thema:

1. I lost a my vip star why? - Similar Threads - lost vip star

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. ACN: im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ACN: im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip: ACN (Modems/Gateways): im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip kool thx to accept me as vip 6fb25b05-6f80-40f5-832f-61735cf5436e
  4. lost my 5 star vip

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 5 star vip: on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and...
  5. Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code: Hello. I had redeemed some of my Xbox Live Rewards VIP points back in May or possibly April for a code for Fallout Shelter lunchboxes - i believe a code for 5 boxes. I remember seeing the email...
  6. Error with account message and a lost of vip rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error with account message and a lost of vip rank: To whom it may concern, I have an issue with my account message on my rewards. I also notice i lost my rank vip rank from 2 star back to one star i ve been a member since 2010. Thank, Isaiah...
  7. I am not getting MyVip % back and I lost a lot of My VIP gems.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am not getting MyVip % back and I lost a lot of My VIP gems.: I bought some stuff more than a month ago and I haven't received my % back. Also, I had 1K+ MYVIP gems a few weeks ago, then I had 7 and now I have around 70. What gives?...
  8. my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress: i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start? i have had this rank for some years now.why...
  9. VIP Star progress lost

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Star progress lost: Hello, Recently I checked my Rewards account and found that my account is green once again and able to deposit credits, and all the credits that were backlogged during the problem were deposited....
  10. I lost my VIP status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I lost my VIP status: Somehow i lost my VIP status. I got level 1 or 2 VIP status before new GS ranking was released, now ist Zero again. Please fix it 880fefc4-fd68-47c6-bfe1-062e09155e22