I lost 100k Gs

Discus and support I lost 100k Gs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lost 100,000 gamerscore overnight. I contacted support, they said it looked like the enforcement team had taken action against me, but that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZippyAdam, Oct 21, 2017.

1. ZippyAdam
    ZippyAdam Guest

I lost 100k Gs

I have lost 100,000 gamerscore overnight. I contacted support, they said it looked like the enforcement team had taken action against me, but that it wasn't their area and to post here. I haven't received any email, or messages regarding this. My enforcement
    history shows nothing in regards to this. I earned every achievement legitimately. How can it be that, if support is correct, the enforcement team could do this without proof, warning, or even a single message? On top of that, support have told me that they
    believe that it cannot be restored. How can this be allowed to happen? If anyone could explain how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adam

:)

ZippyAdam, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Are they really an indication!

Killed hundreds of people with 100k+200+ gamerscore. A myth...GS...lol...

StudBllJckHammr, Oct 21, 2017
  3. IGhostI v1
    IGhostI v1 Guest
    I broke 100,000 Gamerscore (cheevos)

@OP. Man you must get all the chicks with that 100k GS. /FAIL

IGhostI v1, Oct 21, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

I lost 100k Gs

If there is nothing listed on enforcement.xbox.com then you may have encountered the GS glitch that has been going around lately. It should fix itself within a few days.

bowski477, Oct 21, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

I lost 100k Gs

If there is nothing listed on enforcement.xbox.com then you may have encountered the GS glitch that has been going around lately. It should fix itself within a few days.
  6. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Are they really an indication!

Killed hundreds of people with 100k+200+ gamerscore. A myth...GS...lol...
  7. IGhostI v1 Win User

I broke 100,000 Gamerscore (cheevos)

@OP. Man you must get all the chicks with that 100k GS. /FAIL
  8. x Erratic o Win User

I have no idea how people can play this game alone.

" It just means we put value on things that are actually important." Says the guy with a 100K+ GS.
  9. grizzlydean Win User

My Gamerscore just went from 9000 to 57425 need help

happend to me i completed gears of war 3 then i look at my gs and it went from 17k to 100k help!
Thema:

I lost 100k Gs

1. I lost 100k Gs - Similar Threads - lost 100k

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all of my achievement on my Xbox 360 (I had over 100k): About a month or two ago I've lost all of my achievements (gamerscore) I had over 100k, I love getting achievements, it's one of the reason why I still play (I'm a good customer and I love my...