I lose my saved data?

Discus and support I lose my saved data? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lose my saved data if I switch from one xbox to one s? ff98f77f-2beb-4df9-a03e-85af4c3f97b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TyingKeyboard75, Mar 18, 2017.

1. I lose my saved data?

I lose my saved data if I switch from one xbox to one s?

:)

TyingKeyboard75, Mar 18, 2017
  2. lenbailey
    lenbailey Guest
    I cant log into my account and it gives me the error code of 0x80a4001a

I have the same problem ! Will i lose my saved games ?

lenbailey, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Help guys

So the only thing i should lose is my saved games?

SuperSoldier uk, Mar 18, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

I lose my saved data?

Hi

If your Xbox One is used online then all of your game saves should be held on the Microsoft servers and your new console will download them when you launch the relevant game.

gds1972, Mar 18, 2017
  5. You shouldn't... if Xbox Live is working properly... which at times... well... not so much.

Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

I lose my saved data?

Hi

If your Xbox One is used online then all of your game saves should be held on the Microsoft servers and your new console will download them when you launch the relevant game.
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

I lose my saved data?

You shouldn't... if Xbox Live is working properly... which at times... well... not so much.
  8. BrysonMate Win User

Error 0x8b050033

Okay, Will i lose any of my saved data?
  9. HeatherMartin2 Win User

Black screen then not loading

Will I lose all my saved data if I do that?
  10. onyxishere Win User

losing saved data

Where are you saving the game?
Thema:

I lose my saved data?

1. I lose my saved data? - Similar Threads - lose saved data

2. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  3. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...
  4. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  5. i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022: when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to season 1 race 22. this has happened several times...
  6. PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.: Hey guys, For some reason, when I relaunch Dune Spice wars on the PC game pass. All my saves are gone. it has happened 3 times now in which I ended up losing saves which I have spent hours in. Any...
  7. Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...: Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game data. Will choosing the keep games and apps option save my game data? 5deeaccc-d1fa-4f53-b3e5-6b55ceca1dc5
  8. why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...: I have an Xbox series s which I use all of the time. And I wiped my local save data because I wanted to free up some storage. But it made me lose my entire Fortnite account data which I had 1800...
  9. What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game: When I lost My save data for my game more than once. I was curious about How I lost my save data, Anything time when the game's loading I feel anxious that I will lose my data and it would show...
  10. Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?: Hello i was wanting to ask if i lose all save data from a game if it is uninstalled. I ask this because i am reinstalling a game i previously had installed because of a new update that came out...