I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried...

Discus and support I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Purves, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Kyle Purves
    Kyle Purves Guest

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried...

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my Gamertag changing.

It continually says that my account is already linked, but it won't let me sign on. I can no longer play online.

Is there any way of fixing this?

Thanks,

:)

Kyle Purves, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my Gamertag changing.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to sign it in on www.xbox.com and check if it will show the new gamertag?
  3. Kyle Purves Win User

Hi, yes it does. It shows the new gamertag. However, when I try to log in to Minecraft on the PS5 it says I already have an account linked, showing my previous gamertag.
  4. KristyCobb1 Win User

Can’t connect to my normal account/gamertag

Im having the exact issue. I play minecraft on my iphone. It told me to update this morning. When i did, i tried logging into my account, and i was forced to change my password that i have had for ages. When i changed the password, it created a new gamertag
    and avatar. Now, ive had to be reinvited to a realm that ive been playing on for days. All of my items and my whole profile is different. Im very upset, becasue i have worked my butt off for nothing!! HELP! I want my old gamertag and stuff back!
  5. Stef Russo Win User

It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing it till now. I closed my game and now its gone.

I forgot to add that after i logged on the normal launcher with the same credentials i had always used it changed my gamertag and it acted like i never had minecraft before even if did
  6. Albin Skarin Win User

I can only play Java Minecraft demo version when I changed my gamertag on my Microsoft Account

Hi, I have migrated my account to microsoft, and when I log into minecrafts webside it says that I dont own it, but I have owned it with the same account for years. When I changed my gamertag, and logged out and in with the same account it said I could only play the demo version of minecraft.
Thema:

1. I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried... - Similar Threads - logged Minecraft PS5

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  4. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  5. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  6. My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.: My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying that I’m not signing into my linked account when...
  7. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  8. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  9. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...
  10. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74