I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...

Discus and support I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already tried the forgot password thing cca4687a-1127-4ec4-b788-784688ea346e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Greg445, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Greg445
    Greg445 Guest

I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...

I already tried the forgot password thing

:)

Greg445, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Brian Tillman [Outlo Win User

I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number to it i need my password

Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

You must always provide recovery and verification methods when creating a Microsoft account or you could wind up in the position you're in now.

There is only one way to recover a Microsoft account whose password you've forgotten and that's with the recovery form found at https://account.live.com/acsr. You can submit this form up to twice each day until you succeed in recovering the account. Guidance for filling out the form is here: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42. If this doesn't work for you after a significant number of tries, your account is effectively lost, I'm afraid.
  3. อัครเด Win User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
  4. saiii tox Win User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
    please!
  5. Night night . Win User

Roblox account recovery

I got my acc deleted for saying one thing about someone but he was cussing at me and others
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to login that way is it possible I can get my account back

Hello isaiah holmes,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

I understand that you are having trouble logging in to your Roblox account using Facebook. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, I would like to clarify if you are receiving any error message while trying to log in to your Roblox account using Facebook. If yes, please provide me with the exact error message so that I can assist you better.

If you are unable to log in to your Roblox account using Facebook, you can try resetting your password. Here are the steps to reset your Roblox account password:

1. Go to the Roblox login page and click on the "Forgot Password or Username?" link.

2. Enter the email address associated with your Roblox account and click on the "Submit" button.

3. Follow the instructions in the email you receive from Roblox to reset your password.

If you are still unable to log in to your Roblox account using Facebook or reset your password, you can contact Roblox support for further assistance. Here is the link to the Roblox support page: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

I hope this information helps you to resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number... - Similar Threads - logged roblox forgot

2. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  5. How how do I log into my Xbox Roblox account on my iPhone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How how do I log into my Xbox Roblox account on my iPhone: I can’t log into my Xbox Roblox account on my iOS device pls tell me how to log into my Xbox Roblox account on iphone 5e968961-d03d-421f-a5b7-bff7c1071044
  6. I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...: I haven’t seen a way to login it is possible I can ever get it back? c71f9e03-7d6e-407e-80f1-81a3cb88bdf4
  7. Roblox log ins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox log ins: Hi Good day! I need help logging in to my roblox trying to access the game using android device but its not accepting my microsoft or xbox log ins. Its not sending any code to my email as well....
  8. Can't log into Roblox on new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Roblox on new Xbox: I had a Roblox account on my old Xbox account, but I forgot the password to the Xbox account. I don't have any other devices logged in to the account, so I can't change the password. I want to...
  9. how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?: how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc? I've been trying for days with no joy. aea0d5e6-cbe1-4e99-998c-29ab41b85dec
  10. How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...: I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the account and when I try to recover it using what I...