I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

Discus and support I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RealBracelet494, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and I play on the account he gave me a day later he takes back
    the account and then I get console banned and he gets to keep my 3 letter. Honestly ridiculous, any way I can get unbanned or file a case reveiw of any sort cause this is honestly wrong.

:)

RealBracelet494, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is ridiculous.

You can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com however, using Live to trade things like that is a violation of the code of conduct.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is ridiculous.

Hello Real,

Sorry for the issue with the account. You can go to the
    enforcement site
    and file a case review. You can also report the person that did this. Also, keep in mind that it is against the

code of conduct
    , to share account information. Unfortunately, here on the forums there nothing anyone here can do. Enforcement doesn't monitor these forums at all. When filing out the case review explain what happened and see what they decide.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

You broke the Code of Conduct by what you did. Buying/trading accounts is against the rules and you have admitted doing it. He probably said you stole the account.

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sharing personal data and trading personal data comes at your own risk and peril. Read the Code of Conduct to avoid future bans!
  6. Tommy Dixey Win User

Can my xbox console be banned for something i didnt do

I fell for a scam and i gave them my alternative account which i didnt use often and they used it to scam people and after about 3 days my xbox console had been banned
Thema:

I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

1. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is... - Similar Threads - literally got scammed

2. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  3. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Refund taking literally forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund taking literally forever: A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been over 2 weeks. Is this normal, what do I do?...
  6. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  7. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289
  8. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  9. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  10. My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...: My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for a week, when I got back it was 10X higher. Can someone look into my account? I try to set Location to...