I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account.

Discus and support I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was asked to add a parents Xbox account so I did. Afterwards, it reset my entire account, my gamertag (which I paid to change previously.), my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 1Lumi, Feb 25, 2023.

1. 1Lumi
    1Lumi Guest

I was asked to add a parents Xbox account so I did. Afterwards, it reset my entire account, my gamertag (which I paid to change previously.), my friends list, etc. How the **** am I supposed to fix this.

:)

1Lumi, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello 1Lumi, the account was added on the Xbox console, because you can have more than one account on the console and it will not delete your account or your data.

If you can give more details of what exactly happens.
  3. jamestaylor965 Win User

My parent email adress changed a few weeks ago now i cant sign in because of new terms of use

Thanks for the help but you see, i know the password to my own account but i do not know who posseses my parent account, it used to be a friend (a parent confirmed it) but in september it jut changed. as far as i know i am not able to reset the password
    for the parental account because it just sent a reset password link to a backup adress. any other advice?
  4. iG Flux Win User

Parents Approval, Terms and Agreements

I am having trouble resetting the password for the parent email, the links goes to a password reset, but when I place the email for the parent account, it shows it is not a parent email, even though that is the correct email.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

New Terms of Use issues ...

> The first link did not work, it reset the password on the main account.

Then sign out of the main account before trying to reset the password for the parental account.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Parental Approval Required???

Thema:

1. I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account. - Similar Threads - linked parent account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  9. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  10. Need to link parent account to connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to link parent account to connect to live: Hey Xbox community, so I made a mistake by unlinking my account to my parents account as we continuously forgot the parental password, now I am stuck as when i sign in it says i need to change...