I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...

Discus and support I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I let my cousin use my account while I was out of town , and he got me permanently banned, and he was scarred that I would find out so he tryed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darien West, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Darien West
    Darien West Guest

I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...

I let my cousin use my account while I was out of town , and he got me permanently banned, and he was scarred that I would find out so he tryed to appeal it. And know I lost all my progress in online games such as call of duty, GTA 5 online, and red dead redemption. I spent over $10k on my account since I was 10 years old and I'm 25 years old know. I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to have another chance at having my account back because it wasn't me. I regret everyday letting him use my account. I'm begging for another chance at having my account back. I assure you this situation will never happen again. I will facetime or have a meeting if needed.

:)

Darien West, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me permanently banned. Can I get my case reviewed again because it wasn't me.

No. You only get 1 chance.
  3. Darien West Win User

I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me permanently banned. Can I get my case reviewed again because it wasn't me.

Well that's heartbreaking. Because my cousins a drunk and I betting he didn't put up a good argument. Well thanks for the responses.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. If you already did, and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done. You are responsible for your account at all times.
  5. Darien West Win User

Will I have another chance at a review, because my cousin already tryed to review it. So I Can I explain my case to them one more time. Because I can not longer have a chance at this time to review. I tryed to go to my enforcement.history and it sayed I can't summit a review. I would like if possible to have another chance to explain my case the the enforcement board.
  6. devonking3 Win User

Account ban

My cousin was playing on my account and I was in my other room with my mom and I didn’t know he said inappropriate stuff on my Xbox account and they got me permanently suspended and I really want my account back like I don’t do anything and I won’t let them back on it I just really want my account back
Thema:

1. I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me... - Similar Threads - let cousin account

2. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  5. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  6. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  7. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  8. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  9. I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...: I was letting my little cousin use my xbox when the called sombody racial slurs is there anyway I can get unnbanned from voice communication? dc607b7d-9b49-49e7-929c-990a7408a3d9
  10. Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!: Hello, I recently was invited to the new Sea Of Thieves beta game so I downloaded the Insider Hub App and my cousin logged into his account (I wasn't aware he logged in because I was out) and...