I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

Discus and support I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by boys kirby, Feb 8, 2024.

1. boys kirby
    boys kirby Guest

Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks

:)

boys kirby, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Boys my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Let me know if it works!
  3. CND AAA Beef Win User

Deal breaker for me

The last time I had lag was when my brother was downloading an episode of Top Gear when I was online. But it was horrible, horrible lag.
  4. BiscuitsandTim Win User

Keep getting disconnected from xbox live parties/games

Hi, I never get disconnected from LIVE in general, only game and party. Usually in BF3 it will lag badly a few seconds before I get disconnected from the party. Sometimes I maintain connection with the game, sometimes not. As far as other games go, the only
    other online game I've played since this problem started is FIFA 12, which I played online against my brother. And again, it would lag badly right before I got kicked from the party. But the lag would stop and the game would continue after that. Other than
    right before I get disconnected, I have no problems with lag. Also, my NAT is/has been open
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Multi-player is Amazing...

Lag has been in every online game. When will the complains about it stop?
  6. ZeBanshee Win User

LAG PROBLEMS

forza 4 its the only game i lag out of races i hat set the ports i need to get it not to lag or lag me an my brother out of are races but it still happen every now an then
Thema:

1. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online - Similar Threads - lag non stop

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  4. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  5. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  6. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  7. XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET: Hi For 6 months I’ve had issues with gaming lag on my Xbox series x. The game is FC24, so it’s an EA server. I’ve got a TP-Link Ax1500 on BT Full Fibre 150, UK. Download 500mgbs Upload...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  10. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...