I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

Discus and support I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by boys kirby, Feb 8, 2024.

1. boys kirby
    boys kirby Guest

Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks

:)

boys kirby, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Boys my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Let me know if it works!
  3. CND AAA Beef Win User

Deal breaker for me

The last time I had lag was when my brother was downloading an episode of Top Gear when I was online. But it was horrible, horrible lag.
  4. BiscuitsandTim Win User

Keep getting disconnected from xbox live parties/games

Hi, I never get disconnected from LIVE in general, only game and party. Usually in BF3 it will lag badly a few seconds before I get disconnected from the party. Sometimes I maintain connection with the game, sometimes not. As far as other games go, the only
    other online game I've played since this problem started is FIFA 12, which I played online against my brother. And again, it would lag badly right before I got kicked from the party. But the lag would stop and the game would continue after that. Other than
    right before I get disconnected, I have no problems with lag. Also, my NAT is/has been open
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Multi-player is Amazing...

Lag has been in every online game. When will the complains about it stop?
  6. ZeBanshee Win User

LAG PROBLEMS

forza 4 its the only game i lag out of races i hat set the ports i need to get it not to lag or lag me an my brother out of are races but it still happen every now an then
Thema:

1. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online - Similar Threads - lag non stop

2. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  3. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  4. Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging: Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the lag is the clip itslef...
  5. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  6. One day I randomly started lagging for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    One day I randomly started lagging for no reason: I play multiple online games like fortnight and overwatch, I don't have bad Internet, and it says my multiplayer connection is good, i don't know what to do, it'll lag and ill be somewhere...
  7. Controller lagging, what else can I try?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lagging, what else can I try?: controller being used in PC began lagging with the thumbsticks on COD a few months back, worked properly when plugged in, however issue has now started again with racing games,both the controller...
  8. Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?: I posted on this some time ago so I thought I'd give the issue another bump. PlayStation since they implemented Dolby Atmos has had zero problems with audio lag either through receiver or earc...
  9. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...
  10. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...