I know who hacked all of yours accounts

Discus and support I know who hacked all of yours accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know who hacked all of your account Old Burns 88 27ea235f-1685-4746-b25d-9108d5b3b4c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Little Uz1, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Little Uz1
    Little Uz1 Guest

I know who hacked all of your account Old Burns 88

:)

Little Uz1, Oct 16, 2017
  2. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

How did they hack your account?

Offtopic, does anyone know how to remove the credit card number from a microsoft account, because I want to do that, because I have no plans to buy any digital games, and don't want someone hacking the account and knowing my credit card.

dsar9012, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Brad
    Brad Guest
    my friend like to hustle is threating to hack me and hes a dush.

He won't hack you lol he is probably one of them people who i go i will hack you give me money who your account is getting hacked . seems pretty horrible but its true people do that.

4. SamtexThrow Win User

Gamerscore in left 4 dead 2

I don't know who it was that hacked my account
  5. pahoon jabbi Win User

I was hacked and I know who hacked me

Thank you for the advice Bowski
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You gave the account away the second you gave out your details.

In what way is he trying to scam people?
  7. pahoon jabbi Win User

No i have not given out my details to my friends quite often and if the account gets banned so be it but I just want him to be off the account because he is trying to scam people through the use of my account
  8. BipolarWerebear Win User

The same advice is in the XBL CoC and ToU that you agreed to when you signed up for Xbox Live. Those documents cover your actions here and consequences thereof pretty thoroughly.
Thema:

1. I know who hacked all of yours accounts - Similar Threads - hacked yours accounts

2. How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email: There's a scam where the scammer tries to get you to tell them your email and it somehow ends up In you getting hacked 6a75c2df-0af8-47b5-9bd0-a9fae02098c4
  3. Anyone else just get hacked and had gift cards bought on your account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else just get hacked and had gift cards bought on your account?: Checked my bank account and saw a $50 and $30 gift card charge that was not me or anyone I knew with my account so I called support, changed my password, requested a refund and got rid of my debit...
  4. Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...: My account was hacked and after talking to support. They emailed my saying that the email was changed so its now impossible to recover. I was wondering if they could use and old email/password to...
  5. Hacked account, email change, and I have done the recover your username and that is how I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account, email change, and I have done the recover your username and that is how I...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the email but I am not being given the full email so I can not re-access my account. If I was given the full email then I could...
  6. If you think your account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you think your account has been hacked: There are two reasons why you might think your account has been hacked: You may have received a message from Microsoft that says, “Help us secure your account,” which means we have seen activity...
  7. Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?: I am a subscriber to XBox Game Pass for PC. Yesterday I downloaded Titanfall 2 via the XBox app on my computer. When I launched Titanfall 2, the EA Desktop app also launched. But the EA ID that...
  8. Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]: Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, и все данные полностью изменены. [Translation-Hello, my account has been hacked and all the data has been completely changed. ]...
  9. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?: My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer...
  10. Free nickname change after hacking your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free nickname change after hacking your account: Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's...