I know what my Gamertag is but no idea what my email and password is. Any help?

Discus and support I know what my Gamertag is but no idea what my email and password is. Any help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have done the recovery form but made this account a very long time ago and I can't remember anything but the Gamertag and the account's first and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Brescia, Mar 10, 2023.

1. John Brescia
    John Brescia Guest

I have done the recovery form but made this account a very long time ago and I can't remember anything but the Gamertag and the account's first and last names. I want this account back as I got far in all the games I played. Any ideas?

:)

John Brescia, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to the support site:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

This means that even Xbox support can't provide this but there is a method where you can try to locate your Microsoft email address.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. BRIOCHEWARIOS Win User

account info/password error yet good

[quote user="OuatteDePhoques"]

So I have not been able to connect to xbox live for a while. When I connect on my xbox, it asks to enter microsoft email account and password. Now, even if I enter the correct info, I get; ''This email address or password isn't valid for this account. Try
    again''.

Now I know they are correct because I can connect on both xbox.com and login.live.com .

Any ideas? No one seems to know what is happening.

[/quote]

What an original name lmao. For those who don't know his gamertag means"whatthefok"
  4. nevillefarrell Win User

I know my password and gamertag but not the email

Hi M G Scottt,

You will need to contact phone support and ask them to look for your gamer tag and if they can find it they will go through a security process with you. And if you pass they can give you your email if not your only hope will be to locate the last console
    it was saved on and hope you had the profile to auto sign in. If this is the case you'll be able to get the email off the console.
  5. williammorandin Win User

Help me Please

If you know the email (even the mistyped one) and password for the account you can go to account.live.com and sign in this should bring up a screen that basically says that we need to verify the email address associated with your account and in that box
    should be a link that basically says change the email associated with your account and once you do that it will change your sign in email to whatever you put in and should fix your problem.
    I think i mioght have changed you email at the time, so i dont know what email my Gamertag is at but i Do know my Gamertag is x iLsD willy M. i just need to find the email my gamertag is linked. im almost certain that i know the secret question and passward,
    plus i know what there is in that account meaning the transactions i made so i can prove its me legit! Just would like someone from the support to help me answer what email in linked in my gamertag x iLsD willy M...
  6. Smwutches Win User

i know what my account gamertag is, i just don't know my email or password. Someone please help me.

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the tag, they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I know what my Gamertag is but no idea what my email and password is. Any help? - Similar Threads - Gamertag idea email

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  6. Idea Drive for Xbox and Microsoft (Gamertag: Dark Kenjiro)

in XboX Insiders
    Idea Drive for Xbox and Microsoft (Gamertag: Dark Kenjiro): I think Microsoft and xbox should try to make where game get stuff back by playing all yall guys games and earn money so they can buy more with them something like a virtual currency. Microsoft...
  7. Gamertag idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag idea: My current GamerTag is "" I want to change it to "SheogorathTheMad* but that is 16 characters and it only allows 15. I am Looking for ideas on what I could change it to that still incorporates...
  8. Gamertag change idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change idea: Ok, so the idea to charge $9.99 ($10.00) just to change your username is just dumb. How about instead of that, you charge us $1.99 ($2.00) to change our usernames, and we wait 3 months to change...
  9. I would new Gamertag any idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would new Gamertag any idea?: Nope I found 4 letter that is can get it XP GO :D 35ff3b7e-3731-4959-8dbf-9a1d3a524af3
  10. New Gamertag Idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Gamertag Idea: I'm literally horrible at making up new names. I would like my gamertag to contain the word "Dark" or "D17" Please. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks. 34d074c9-2284-4cb8-968a-ab2e120a060f