I know what ever decision you make will be the right one

Discus and support I know what ever decision you make will be the right one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello Xbox support my name is Joseph and I got Communications band from asking a friend a question "how is minecraft" and he reported me for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by warterdragon259, Sep 23, 2017.

1. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one

hello Xbox support my name is Joseph and I got Communications band from asking a friend a question "how is minecraft" and he reported me for Communications

:)

warterdragon259, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Sep 23, 2017
  3. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one

hello Xbox support my name is Joseph and I got Communications band from asking a friend a question "how is minecraft" and he reported me for Communications

warterdragon259, Sep 23, 2017
  4. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one

That's not why you got communication banned...

Indians-401F44AB-970A-4B58-806D-85A092E84836, Sep 23, 2017
  5. For more information on the suspension you can check your enforcement history here to see if any enfrocements are in place, :
    Sign in to your Microsoft account . Also if you feel it is unjust you can submit what is called a case review. You can read about case reviews,
    and how to submit them here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I . I would recommend reading through the entire case review page prior to submitting your review.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 23, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Indians-401F44AB-970 Win User

That's not why you got communication banned...
  8. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

10. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

11. a tired old guy Win User

TO RESET OR NOT RESET MY STATS?

Its about whatever you would consider fun,

I've never max prestiged in a cod before and think I might just do that here. The idea of resetting to see what I could do as far as kd is interesting. But to be honest, my k'd is worse than its ever been, but I have more fun than I ever have playing
    for k'd.

Still a lot of options imo. Resetting is one, and if that's what makes you happy, go for it. You're the only one that really matters when it comes to that decision. Listening to others is liable to make you make a decision that you'll regret later.
Thema:

1. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one - Similar Threads - ever decision right

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  9. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  10. Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?: Hi peeps, Please excuse my complete lack of knowledge, but it has been at least 25 years since I have owned a console. Excuses out the way, my son who has autism has got obsessed with Wall.E...