I know this is nitpicking, but is anyone else annoyed that there’s no longer a way to put...
Discus and support I know this is nitpicking, but is anyone else annoyed that there’s no longer a way to put... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FlippinFast [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlippinFast, Apr 22, 2020.
Thema:
I know this is nitpicking, but is anyone else annoyed that there’s no longer a way to put...
Loading...
-
I know this is nitpicking, but is anyone else annoyed that there’s no longer a way to put... - Similar Threads - nitpicking anyone else
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
I got an Xbox one recently and I have a few nitpicks that could be added
in XboX InsidersI got an Xbox one recently and I have a few nitpicks that could be added: So I better get to the point but on the guide instead of having music on the home page have it on a separate page like on the 360, for the home screen reintroduce tile size I know we have it on... -
Minor nitpick about avatars/gamerpics.
in XBoX on ConsolesMinor nitpick about avatars/gamerpics.: This isn't a huge issue or anything, but since I started messing around with Project Spark, I noticed that the game won't recognize my avatar/gamerpic. At first I thought it's simply because I've...