I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post

Discus and support I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for a roblox group post for a military game which makes no since why did it happen in the first place [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by laughalitynice try, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post

I was suspended for a roblox group post for a military game which makes no since why did it happen in the first place
    I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post [​IMG]

:)

laughalitynice try, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

laughalitynice, unfortunately it is not informed exactly what the exact reason for the ban was most of the time.

But, you can check if more information appears on the website, accessed by the browser.

And you can try to appeal to that, normally it is not possible with punishments less than 24 hours, but you can test

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Call Me Mode Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I was almost a week with no ban and I woke up today with my 11th LFG suspension. Same group post again. Same suspension length so I can't appeal it. I haven't even made a Looking for Group Post in the last 2 weeks and I'm still getting suspended for them. That is proof that they are old posts. Something is VERY wrong with the system right now and they are doing nothing to fix it. Shame on them.
  4. Keyton Brown Win User

communication banned

Ok I did set up a group post for Roblox but it said thief life simulator . its a game on Roblox.
  5. Call Me Mode Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

I'm in the same boat. I woke up today with 4 new suspensions all for the same group post that I've posted thousands of times. 8 suspensions in total so far for me and they are all for the same group post that I repost. I haven't been able to play for a week. These suspensions are for old posts too. I had one that was from 4 or 5 months ago. I think bots are flagging our old posts for spam or something. Xbox support can't help you. I've called 5 times to no avail. All we can do is wait for them to realize we are being wrongfully suspended which might never happen. There is no way to appeal these or contact the Enforcement Team. It's literally a never ending loop of getting wrongfully suspended over and over again. I stopped making group posts when I received the first suspension and now 8 suspensions later it's still happening. Hopefully someone higher up or on the enforcement team sees this.
  6. Call Me Mode Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

But why am I being suspended for these posts? I understand that you can be suspended for stuff from the past but my group posts aren't against TOS. I put word for word what the posts said above. Seems like someone has it out for me and is giving me the shortest suspension allowed so I can't appeal them because they know I would win the appeal. Will I just get a new suspension every 2 days indefinitely until my account is permanently banned? I've made thousands of these posts with the exact same words letter for letter. There is literally nothing i can do...
Thema:

1. I know this is a short suspension but was I suspended for a roblox group post - Similar Threads - short suspension was

2. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  3. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  4. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  5. Game crashes shortly after launching with no erorr message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes shortly after launching with no erorr message.: I have a copy of Skylanders Trap Team for the Xbox One, when I download it and launch the game it crashes the game shorty after launching without providing an error code. I see no scratches or...
  6. Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?: I have a 5 month old New Gen Xbox One S, on Dec 18th 2023 a around 8 year old TV I’ve been using with xbox’s for years died out while on my xbox. Usually I wouldn’t be confused about this until I...
  7. My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .: It will say it’s connected but nothing will work after the first few seconds. Hotspots work fine. The wifi will work for maybe a minute then stop for about the next 5 and nothing seems to work the...
  8. PC crashes shortly after starting a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC crashes shortly after starting a game: I've bought a new pc about 6 months ago. Everything worked perfectly, until something happened and suddenly after opening any games pc crushes (not completly, 1-2 seconds loading and immediately...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be
  10. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...