I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

Discus and support I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Seriously laugh out loud is just too much or something? 8c2600c0-5a1c-4ebc-b044-d7739ef16da2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brandon Schoch1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

Seriously laugh out loud is just too much or something?

:)

Brandon Schoch1, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. M1Tbhg Win User

Communication banned for no reason

But the message didn’t brake the rules. Wasn’t harassment, profanity or violence. Which is why I got confused as to why I got banned. Says harassment but how is it harassment?
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Hacking

[quote user="EkuquoL"]

LOL...

Did I say anything about that? lil spy

/

They do not want you posting a gamertag, because they do not want people knowing about hacking or harassing on XBOX LIVE. But ya know... I love poor customer service... It just makes people get smarter and chunk their Xbox.

<snip> [/quote]

PMSL... That's why you can say you are being Harassed or Hacked on Xbox Live & not put their gamertag on the post... Then someone says; "Just file a complaint, on their profile".....

I don't know where you get your Juvenile Logic from...
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Microsoft’s inability to combat people who tamper with their systems.

Thats why i never message people i dont know... also block & report all harassment.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Call of duty Warzone toxic players

Welcome to CoD lol. In all seriousness though most players are good folks, I recommend reporting and blocking any players who are harassing you.
Thema:

1. I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging? - Similar Threads - are harassment guidelines

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  4. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  5. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  8. I am being harassed by an individual

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am being harassed by an individual: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and...
  9. Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?: For the past couple of years, I have been harassed by someone I met on a 360 game. He found out what town I lived and showed up, sending me a picture of a local attraction saying we should meet...
  10. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....