I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I...

Discus and support I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I find my Email address so I can log in again? I dont have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by welshwitcher, Aug 22, 2022.

1. welshwitcher
    welshwitcher Guest

I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I...

I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I find my Email address so I can log in again?

I dont have a backup email address or phone attached to this account

:)

welshwitcher, Aug 22, 2022
  2. {Parity} Win User

I know my gamertag but dont know my email

Here is a link to help with a forgotten email address. support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Here is a phone number for the US and Canada should the link not work. United States

Hours of operation:

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

Xbox Support

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102

Games for Windows Support

Toll free: (877)-274-4349

Let us know. Good Luck!!
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I find my Email address so I can log in again?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

welshwitcher, Infleimente there is no procedure in order to track what your email was, I'm sorry about that.

You can try to check in some applications if he was logged in, some browser as well. Places where you could have logged the email

But there really is no process to trace.

I am at your disposal for any queries.
  4. ContendedMold97 Win User

problem whith my account

yes, but i realy dont speek inglish, i dont know how i can verified my gamertag.

my gamertag on xbox 360 and my email is [Mod Removed - Please don't post your personal email address] but how you can see, my email whith this acount () its this too.

then either you give me true my email account or change me either.

thank you first
  5. IAM TYS Win User

Changing XBL email address when hotmail account is blocked

I cant unblock my account because it wont let me change password using my other email account + i dont know the security question answer. ill just have to work out how to change my XBL gamertag to other email address if thats possible..
  6. TylerWScott Win User

urgent!

How do you sign back into your xbox one acc if you only know the email address it is under and your gamertag. I signed out of my account and need to sign back in. I don't know my password, and I can't login to my *** Email address is removed for privacy
    *** email (I don't know the password). I do know my gamertag though, it's "SPANKLESHANKS".

All my games were on my account. They are all gone now that I can't log in.

Please don't answer something that's on the microsoft/xbox website. I've already read it.

Any and all help appreciated.

Thank you.
    It should ask for your security info to send a verification code, or contact xbox supoort if it was not added ever.
Thema:

1. I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I... - Similar Threads - gamertag dont email

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java: I changed my gamer tag a while ago so today I logged out and in again on xbox so it would update there and it did. After that when I open minecraft launcher it says to buy java? I have all my...
  4. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?: I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a Capcom ID along with issues with other 3rd...
  5. How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One: Hi, How do I Link my EA/Origin to Gamertag if I Don't play on Xbox One? Does this have to be performed by an EA support tech? Can I do this through Xbox.com? I found this on EA Help....
  6. I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold: I noticed this yesterday when I hit the home button on my controller and I tried making a reddit post but didn't have many answers idk if I can link it but I'll post the pic I used.I don't have...
  7. Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken: Ok so I TOTALLY understand different things can be perceived as insulting offensive etc in different ways in different countries. Although Ive read the code of conduct (and theres a couple things...
  8. Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change: i dont have a free first change, as far as i know i never changed it, gamertag atm= DangergamingNL cant find any other way for support so thats why i make the thread...
  9. I dont remember my email of my gamertag Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont remember my email of my gamertag Xbox 360.: I need help to search microsoft email forgotted of my ancient Xbox 360 gamertag "HolyTerrorist", i forgotted my email. I speak french and some English. 09c6c070-2350-4db9-b3df-37add53acb8f
  10. I know my gamertag but dont know my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know my gamertag but dont know my email: I've been trying to get through to the live chat to sort this out but it keeps asking for my name but wont let me type it in. *** awful service de17967f-394c-4d18-be3f-e4c62dfb01d9