i know how to play a cd mucic disc

Discus and support i know how to play a cd mucic disc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; don't get grove music go on to the microsoft store and search addio CD player install it so then you should be able to to play your music... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexBelshaw, Mar 19, 2022.

  1. AlexBelshaw
    AlexBelshaw Guest

    i know how to play a cd mucic disc


    don't get grove music go on to the microsoft store and search addio CD player install it so then you should be able to to play your music

    :)
     
    AlexBelshaw, Mar 19, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    i know how to play a cd mucic disc

    Hi Alex,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Do you need help installing the CD Player app on your console?
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    XBOX 360 won't read Cool Colors black CD, but will read yellow CD

    Hey Ritzy! CD-R is supported, but depending on how the content got onto that CD, the Xbox 360 console may or may not be able to read the disc. Do you know what format the files are on that black disc?
  4. JP_MS Win User

    XBOX ONE S - white noise instead of music, not able to play a DTS music CD,

    Thanks farscape, I believe Xbox one s can output dts through optical (my setup is onkyo receiver with optical cable) and it works fine with blue ray app for DVDs with DTS encoding.

    But for CDs we can't use that app, so iam using groove. And my receiver outputs white noise with the dts encoded CDs.

    I am suspecting missing codecs..but not sure.

    On another note, does anyone know how to play CDs with the latest kody on Xbox?. I have downloaded but can't figure out how to play the disc on xbox.. (kody recognizes the disc drive on xbox?)
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Retail Discs/Play Anywhere

    Play Anywhere only works if you own the game digitally. It doesn't work with discs because PCs use their own types of disc and consoles use other types of discs. Its similar to how CDs and DVDs works. You can't put a DVD in a CD player and expect
    it to work, technically.
  6. Son ALA Win User

    Why Can't I Rip CD's Anymore?

    You can still rip CD's

    Are you trying to rip a CD you bought or a CD you burned on the PC?

    There are a few store bought CD's that will prevent any type of ripping...but i've only came across 1 before.

    If you are using a CD you burned, did you burn this as an Audio Disc or as a Data Disc?

    Data Disc will never work...so if you filled a disc with 700mb of MP3's, you wont be able to rip it. If you created a 70-80 minute audio disc, you should have no issues ripping.

    I recently ripped 6 albums to my XBOX and they were all store bought albums but I did rip a few to a CD-RW because I dont like how the bonus tracks from a disc 2 will not be grouped to the original album.
Thema:

i know how to play a cd mucic disc

Loading...
  1. i know how to play a cd mucic disc - Similar Threads - play mucic disc

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...