I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;...

Discus and support I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If you look at [mod removed] he has a self harm statement as the name on his profile but is able to consistently evade ban by obscuring the text with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thel Vadamee, Jan 24, 2025.

  1. Thel Vadamee
    Thel Vadamee Guest

    I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;...


    If you look at [mod removed] he has a self harm statement as the name on his profile but is able to consistently evade ban by obscuring the text with "/" over the letters. Normally, I wouldn't have noticed but I was in a party with said account wherein the user vocalized that he's "been reporting people" and "its been so fun". Could Microsoft code enforcement get an actual human to look at this?

    :)
     
    Thel Vadamee, Jan 24, 2025
    #1
  2. Thel Vadamee Win User

    I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile; they're evading ban by using odd text. I just want to know, how is this allowed on xbox?

    I have several times; that's why I'm saying something here. Thank you for trying but as I've stated before; there are "/" over every letter of the self harm statement that successfully prevents whatever system from identifying the offending behavior.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile; they're evading ban by using odd text. I just want to know, how is this allowed on xbox?

    You would need to report them via their profile.
  4. Cash Jojo Win User

    Account being hacked!

    This guy keeps booting me offline and he won't stop my friend gamer tag : [Mod Removed], has it on recording and the kid that's doing it his gamer tag is:
    [Mod Removed], and he will not stop doing this i need him to stop immediately thank you
  5. BUSTED BY XBOX Win User

    forced gamer tag change,

    ok thank you for the quick responce. Also keeping within the rules do you see any harm in my new gamer tag?
  6. Brauch31 Win User

    A player threatens me

    a person with the gamer tag [Mod removed] threatened me bye trying to have [Mod removed] hack me and [Mod removed] tried seeing if any hackers that where better at kicking people offline
Thema:

I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;...

Loading...
  1. I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;... - Similar Threads - keep seeing gamer

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  8. I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for...: I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for PC owners of the game, but I cannot find it for example: And, best of all, the Microsoft Flight...
  9. Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...: What can I do when I changed all the settings to allow for everything still nothing 5709b52a-2488-42b6-ae86-b92e4a4b2402
  10. i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting bills from Xbox but have not orderd and i need to see where they are comming...: i need to find out why i keep getting bills from xbox when i have not orderd but i get charged f97f6465-065d-4b5d-9fbe-e4fb22c3373a