I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your...

Discus and support I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried all the recommended things to fix this. I've tried restarting my console, signing out of my account then signing back in, changing my dns to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gup Gup, May 24, 2023.

1. Gup Gup
    Gup Gup Guest

I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your...

I've tried all the recommended things to fix this. I've tried restarting my console, signing out of my account then signing back in, changing my dns to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4, clearing my cache then restarting my console, and even restarting my router. I even took the time to make another account on my xbox series x and that didn't work. I also tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. I don't want to factory reset my console either. Can anyone please help me get back into this game?

:)

Gup Gup, May 24, 2023
  2. jackie einsig Win User

How do I fix the Login failed error

When I did another wifi it changed the error to “An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live, please try again later.”
  3. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
  4. NickMullener Win User

What's Going On with Xbox Support and Xbox in general?

I am having some issues with a game called fortnite and it telling me "an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live please try again later" and I've been doing it for a month now. Please help.
  5. RoboBro Win User

Cannot play online through XBL

Yes I am signed in, I'm not on the console, I'm on the website on my computer signed in with an adult account, and there is no error code number. It simply says "An unexpected error occurred"
  6. OpticRJames Win User

an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fortnite, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your... - Similar Threads - keep running error

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...: My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086
  4. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  5. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  6. On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space...: On the Xbox x I have Minecraft worlds that were saved to the cloud. 1. When I try to quit game it says that I have failed to save the game and that the world has not synced and gives me the...
  7. I keep seeing the "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep seeing the "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine": Hello I need help, So every time that I try to open valorant I keep seeing the error and I already have directx12 installed but it keeps saying the same things.I have tried everything I can think...
  8. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  9. X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...: Keeps losing connection on wifi when on ethernet now connects and disconnects repeatbly 7516b882-f3ca-47b1-9f2c-52b15bebf156
  10. Never got Quantum Break pre order promos. Keep getting a run around and generic answers. ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got Quantum Break pre order promos. Keep getting a run around and generic answers. ...: I don't want to hear that people are aware that there's a problem. We know they're aware, it's been WEEKS. I want a solution or at least some actual information pertaining to this complaint and...