I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it...

Discus and support I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Site it redirects me to : https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one Also I tried 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Llew Cahalane, Nov 5, 2022.

1. I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it...

Llew Cahalane, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot play Minecraft Java Edition though having Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Thanks for taking the time to share it. If you sign in to the Minecraft website, are you able to redeem Minecraft Java Edition there, does it show that you also own Java Edition or it asks you to buy Java Edition?

https://www.minecraft.net
  3. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
  4. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  5. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it keeps on redirecting me to a page linked below.

Hi Llew Cahalane,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to buy and redeem Minecraft Java. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

This happens when you are a member of Microsoft Family Safety, and you will need approval from the organizer before you place an order or perform anything you are not limited to (like multiplayer or gaming with friends).

If you would like to know if you are part of Microsoft Family Safety, please go to this link and sign in with your account - Microsoft Family Safety.

If you are using a child account. it is a must for you to ask your parent to be create a Microsoft account.

Aside from that, you are redirected to this page because you will your Family Safety organizer as Minecraft allows you to play the game with your friends. That means, you will need the follow details to be allowed on your account as pre-requisite you to play Minecraft.

• You can play with outside of Xbox Live
    • You can create and join clubs
    To configure parental controls on your account, you may tell the organizer of Family Safety (parent/s, guardian or an adult) to enable them by following the steps below:

1. Please visit this link: Xbox Account - Profile (xbox.com)
    2. Go to Profile and select Privacy Settings
    3. Then look for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety and scroll down.
    4. Look for You can play with outside of Xbox Live and You can create and join clubs then allow.
    5. Finally, select save.
    Source: Minecraft Parental Control Features FAQ – Home

We hope that helps.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it...

1. I keep on trying to sign in to the Xbox buy screen for minecraft Java to redeem it and it... - Similar Threads - keep trying sign

2. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password: every. single. time. i try to log into to the broken xbox app. i just keep getting asked for my password in an infinite loop. its not signing me in i just keep getting asked for my password back...
  5. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  6. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  7. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  8. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...
  9. Trying to sign into account on Xbox series X, keeps prompting me for an email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into account on Xbox series X, keeps prompting me for an email.: On a Xbox series X trying to sign into my account. I go to add new to try and add the account and am prompted with entering the email. I proceed to enter the email and press the continue button. I...
  10. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...