I Keep On Getting (0x80040200)

Discus and support I Keep On Getting (0x80040200) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Have Been Casually Playing Minecraft, Until Now... I Only Get To 'MOJANG'... So Please, Can Someone Help? 5b933b93-d9d2-4c02-a32a-e29089bc5fbb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ph4NtY, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Ph4NtY
    Ph4NtY Guest

I Have Been Casually Playing Minecraft, Until Now...
    I Only Get To 'MOJANG'...

So Please, Can Someone Help?

:)

Ph4NtY, Sep 24, 2017
  2. minecraft better together wont launch since update error code 0x80040200

i have been playing better together with no problem after update but now its suddenly stopped launching , i have hard reset xbox and also tried uninstalling and reloading but i keep getting error code 0x80040200 when trying to launch

CLARBS6661973, Sep 24, 2017
  3. BrAnDoReApEr
    BrAnDoReApEr Guest
    Error code 0x80040200

It keep bringing up the error code (0x80040200) when i go onto mincraft beta and put me to main menu

BrAnDoReApEr, Sep 24, 2017
  4. KinGxKeV Win User

Just turned on my xbox for the first time in 2 months error code 0x800703fa

Here's a list of all the error codes it's given me that I have saved.

0x80040200

0x800703fa

0x80070102

0x80070002
  5. volemus Win User

0x80040200

I got it today, 3 days after hooking up a new tv. Had a bluray disc in it when I turned it on so I removed it. Then urned it off & unplugged everything for several seconds. When I plugged power back in it powered on automatically then later gave me this
    tiny little home screen in the middle of the tv (literally one ninth the screen size). So next I plug the disc back in and I get a completely blank, black screen. After a relatively long wait (~45 secs) the disc finally started up to its menu screen. But the
    image is still so small.

Surely MS should have addressed this by now!
  6. KillahScottd00d Win User

0x80040200

Just started getting this error today. It only happens when I'm in a game and then try to go to "home" or "my games and apps". Seems like an issue with the dashboard not loading properly.
  7. EctoCorvis13 Win User

0x80040200

Was trying to do a broadcast, but it wasn't working, so I went to go to the home screen, but it was black, then I get this error message and it tells me to shut off the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds. what is going on?
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

0x80040200 and 0x87b20c08

Trying to watch tv and Load a Downloaded game that is played from the hard drive. I finally decided to see what I could do myself so I unplugged the system for 10 to15 seconds and plugged it back in works fine now but why don't the codes show up in the system
    here?
    It's possible that it's a generic error code that belongs to another family of error codes, just a bit more specific. Glad to hear it's working now for you now though! If you do run into it again, feel free to reply to this thread
    or start a new one. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. I Keep On Getting (0x80040200) - Similar Threads - Keep Getting 0x80040200

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 cant find any info on code can anyone help error code 0x80040200 can anyone help with info on this...