I keep losing coins

Discus and support I keep losing coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried to purchase some new puzzles using my coins but it said I don't have enough because I just realized it says I have negative coins. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asheryl, Sep 26, 2017.

1. asheryl
    asheryl Guest

I keep losing coins

I just tried to purchase some new puzzles using my coins but it said I don't have enough because I just realized it says I have negative coins. I had several thousand coins so what happened to them?

:)

asheryl, Sep 26, 2017
  2. KDorris
    KDorris Guest
    Figured out how to not lose coins when you pick your power nunmbers and the game cuts out

when this happens click back and restart the game and you get your coins back and can start over, otherwise you just keep losing coins every time it reconnects to the game you just started. I agree connection issue should be fixed.

KDorris, Sep 26, 2017
  3. tiger 2013 cannot buy coins?

how do i get to buy coins again without losing my progress. need specific details as to how to do this.

robert pike-3F8B0051-82B3-4C66-9360-A50573D4A1CF, Sep 26, 2017
  4. I keep losing coins

Hey there Taooer1966,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

I keep losing coins

Hey there Taooer1966,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dr Tinus NL Win User

Connectivity Issues

Mine keeps disconnecting also, its great, NOT!

I lost a lot of tickets, coins and keys because of this!!! It says connecting to server, but it stays there, im forced to close down the app because i cant do anything else.

When im ingame or in the results screen, and it disconnects, i lose my wins/bingos/power balls and bingos/ keys, coins and tickets.

Ive bought coins and i didnt buy them to lose them because of your *** servers!!
  7. TNT v RApiDzZ Win User

It keeps signing me out!!!!!!!!

So I won't lose anything like coins or my team or any saved progress on other games and it will definitely get rid of the keep signing me out and stuff
  8. OleSolskjaer99 Win User

I don't know about you guys but...

I think Microshaft missed an opportunity. They should have fitted a slot in their spycam. Then when you lose Internet connectivity you have the option of feeding the kinect with coins to enable you to keep playing single player games.
  9. LarryRice_852 Win User

Updating to Windows 8.1

I updated to Windows 8.1 today and did not lose my scores or coins.
Thema:

I keep losing coins

1. I keep losing coins - Similar Threads - keep losing coins

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. I keep losing connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider....
  4. My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this: The game loads in and I get lost connection and all my stuff gone frustrating zombie and the water in games is corrupted aswell and as I can see am not the only one facing this situation aswell...
  5. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...
  6. i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022: when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to season 1 race 22. this has happened several times...
  7. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....
  8. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...: Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot her login details...
  9. why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...: try to play a normal group of games and the stupid ads kick me off and my time goes on and I am not playing.... then it tells me I take 13 hours tto complete all the games when I timed it myself...
  10. When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?: So, I have had my account for forever and I just want to clarify that if I switch it over to a newer (already made) email address. That the only thing I read you would lose is the currency...