I keep having problems with the sensitivity of my mouse playing call of duty: mw2. What is...

Discus and support I keep having problems with the sensitivity of my mouse playing call of duty: mw2. What is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play my sensitivity constantly shifts from medium to rapid. This is not playable. Can someone help me? It is of course known that there have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ton geluk, Nov 30, 2022.

1. ton geluk
    ton geluk Guest

I keep having problems with the sensitivity of my mouse playing call of duty: mw2. What is...

When I play my sensitivity constantly shifts from medium to rapid. This is not playable. Can someone help me?

It is of course known that there have been huge issues with the game. But it seems to be that playing with a mouse and keyboard on the Xbox Series X is still not 100% working…

:)

ton geluk, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep having problems with the sensitivity of my mouse playing call of duty: mw2. What is going on?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ton

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening only with MW2 or if you try a different game something similar happens?

Are you using a wired or wireless mouse?

Did you tried using a completely different mouse to see if that helps?

Or what did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Kando Fett Win User

State of decay 2 mouse not working on xbox one

Yes I have that is actually the only way I play Call of Duty modern warfare And my mouse and Keyboard works perfectly
  4. chiko GaBo Win User

Xbox Disconnecting every 10-20 minutes

ok, i tell you to check your connection of internet, call to support center of your company of internet and tell your problem, a months ago i have the same problem when i playing call of duty MW2 or black ops the internet are disconected and conected again
    i check the connection on xbox and are fine but i call the company to check my problem and they says that my internet connection are no fine, one week ago my internet are stable and i play MW2 and black ops and everything is fine, try it
  5. Kieren Baxter Win User

Can’t install game. Version 0.0.0.0 installation stopped

Hi there I've been trying all of these options for call of duty mw2 and I keep getting the file is corrupted message, what other steps can I take to work around this?
  6. MG1704 Win User

Why does GTAO keep on disconnecting my controller?

I had a similar problem with call of duty modern warfare II but with my mouse and keyboard instead of my controller but controller wise only GTAO
Thema:

1. I keep having problems with the sensitivity of my mouse playing call of duty: mw2. What is... - Similar Threads - keep having problems

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  6. I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...: I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to permanently use it or is there a way to seperate it 09446196-2dfe-4e62-bb7c-ad5d4f87417c
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  9. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...
  10. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...