I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser...

Discus and support I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting updates filling my screen much after being hacked. The curser keeps moving when this show full screen. Is this windows legit/... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fred Wood1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Fred Wood1
    Fred Wood1 Guest

I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser...

I keep getting updates filling my screen much after being hacked. The curser keeps moving when this show full screen. Is this windows legit/

:)

Fred Wood1, Oct 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser move around?

Please take a picture and attach it.
    Windows shouldn't invade the whole screen asking for an update.
    Usually is just a notification
  3. Fred Wood1 Win User

I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser move around?

The whole page is completely showing windows update and dont turn off. unable o use competer then.
  4. Fred Wood1 Win User

Is it normal to get updates often when i am using my computer/
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Fred

When you say "updates", are you referring to what updates? System updates? App updates?
    If possible, please share an screenshot to assist you properly (exists the possibility that could be just fake ads)

**Don't forget to hide personal information
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

By the way, how did you was hacked? And what did you do to delete the virus?
Thema:

1. I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser... - Similar Threads - keep getting updates

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...: I love in south Korea so I’m not really able to bring it somewhere stateside to repair it, what do I do? c56c54d9-dbfb-4d5e-b48b-b438f08bf147
  8. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  9. I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...: I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6 failed updated it uninstalled itself and now it won't let me reinstall c80cf117-55bf-4b5d-9e64-d4195dda3f02
  10. I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...: I've been trying for the last few hours to update the launcher, but every time I do, it won't start but instead give me error code 0x87e00027. I've went into my files and looked for repairs, I've...