i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.".

Discus and support i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.". in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have crossed my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft some time ago and i wanted to revisit minecraft once again, i had my email and password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Borivoje Petković Petak, Mar 5, 2023.

1. i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.".

I have crossed my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft some time ago and i wanted to revisit minecraft once again, i had my email and password written down, yet it would not let me log in, it locked my account, so i changed my password and tried to unlock it by entering my phone number in there, it said that it cannot send me the text message, i tried multiple numbers but not a single one worked, so i removed my email from the account and entered a second one and tried the same procedure, nothing, i tried 3 different browsers, nothing so please get me my account back.

:)

Borivoje Petković Petak, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

We cannot send a text message to this number.

Hi Tinus , my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

The problem that you present is something strange, maybe, it is my assumption that the account was blocked for trying to send that code to multiple phone numbers, currently what I can recommend you to recover the account of your son, is to fill out the recovery form through the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Be careful with the information you are requested and I strongly hope that you can recover your account.

Best regards. Jhon
  3. tp500 Win User

it says

"We cannot send a text message to this number."
  4. Geri M. Win User

We cannot send an SMS message to this number

Hi Sotir Geambazu,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand that you are having problem verifying your account using security contact information number to your accounts.

Let's work on this together and see if this will work from your end.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com on a mobile network and sign in. Make sure Wi-Fi is turned off.

Troubleshooting steps:

• Try different phone number(s) capable of receiving SMS text
    • Try a different browser/device
    • Try a phone number from different region/country if possible
    • Try clearing browser cache.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

We cannot send an SMS message to this number

6. RonnieHendsbee Win User

Xbox1 messaging.

When I am signed in, I can see messages that people send me. But I cannot respond to them, even people on my friend list. When I try it tells me to go to the xbox support website where it asks for a phone number to send a text message to.
Thema:

i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.".

1. i keep getting the message "We cannot send a text message to this number.". - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  3. I keep getting an error message (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error message (0x80830003): I have deleted many games and have half a terabyte of memory free bit every time I het an auto save during any game I play I get the error code stating my Xbox is out of space for said data. Error...
  4. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  5. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?: i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go through the steps with creating an account...
  6. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  7. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message: I keep getting an error message cV: CNb2ywzQxHepND0cCYd7ce.0.0 Whenever I try to play any game through cloud gaming on my Xbox one. I've tried doing a hard reset, I've uninstalled and...
  9. I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the user generated content is unavailable message, but all settings are open...: I keep getting the user content is restricted message while trying to play need for speed heat, but my settings arent restricted in anyway. I dont understand, ive tried restarted game an xbox but...
  10. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...