I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore

Discus and support I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have factory reset my Xbox I'm on my home screen and it just sits here and trys logging me in I've reset everything I keep getting a black screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lordlucifer6992, Feb 4, 2023.

1. I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore

I have factory reset my Xbox I'm on my home screen and it just sits here and trys logging me in I've reset everything I keep getting a black screen then nothing but yet my friends log into my account just fine..... Is my Xbox gone?

:)

lordlucifer6992, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know! Enjoy playing your games and if ever you receive any error code again you can always check https://support.xbox.com for troubleshooting steps.
  3. lordlucifer6992 Win User

I actually fixed it I had to factory reset my Xbox I'm glad there was a setting where I can keep all my apps and accounts and stuff but after I reset it I logged right in and it was cuz of the updates that didn't register
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the error code that you're getting. Can I have the error code so I can check the necessary steps we have to perform?
  5. Primal Gravy Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Getting the same thing, can't sign into live keep getting this error code and a problem signing while signing in
  6. Cc Smoke cC Win User

when i try to sign in my account

I'm having the same problem... So far it has been with two error codes and I can't sign in to Xbox.com either.

I have the following error codes"

80072EF3

8015000A

Whenever I try to look up what these mean, the link crashes or just wont load. WTH is going on here?
Thema:

1. I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  8. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  9. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  10. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....