I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

Discus and support I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben Hanschu, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Ben Hanschu
    Ben Hanschu Guest

So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the SSD I want them on even when I change where new content is saved. I don't want to put new stuff onto my C drive because it is almost full and when it gets full or really close to full I notice that my computer will lag and such so I want to put it into my F drive with a whole lot more space. But I think installing games onto a drive that doesn't contain system folders and such is the reason why it is giving me that error, and I have tried a whole lot of things like uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app, looking for corrupted folders with cmd, repairing and resetting the app, deleting the WPsystems and WindowsApps files, etc if anyone has any recommendations on how to fix this I am all ears.

:)

Ben Hanschu, Oct 31, 2022
  2. theguy667 Win User

XBOX App on PC not installing games.

i have done numerous steps to try and correct the xbox app not installing games on pc, i keep getting error code 0x80073d0d, any soloutions to this problem
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Let me know how it goes with each one!
  4. Ben Hanschu Win User

I don't think I tried any of these I will try them.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks you, that's odd.

May I know if you tried to reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command ?

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

-------

If yes and if the issue persist, try this instead:

1. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

2. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry your content will remain)

Windows 10

Windows 11
  6. Ben Hanschu Win User

It is formatted correctly and also I have selected my F: drive for where new content is saved, and it still doesn't work because I when I try to install a game that is bigger than the amount of storage that is available on my C: drive it pops up a window with only my C: and D: drive options but not F: (and I don't have enough storage on my D: drive either).
Thema:

1. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - keep getting 0x80073d0d

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  9. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  10. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...