I keep getting memory error 19 - 1370

Discus and support I keep getting memory error 19 - 1370 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have unistalled COD MW2 (newest one out) multiple times, and keep getting the error. I even reset my console and powered down. I do have it on a xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Sipocz, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Peter Sipocz
    Peter Sipocz Guest

I have unistalled COD MW2 (newest one out) multiple times, and keep getting the error. I even reset my console and powered down. I do have it on a xbox series x/s expansion card, but it was doing the error even before then. Happens even in warzone. This is the only game that does it. Everything is up to date

:)

Peter Sipocz, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Peter and if the same issue occurs, you may need to reach out to the game support which is Activision.

Here you go:

https://support.activision.com/options.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. budgetman729b940c49- Win User

modern warfare memory error "19-1370"

I've done both and still getting "Sys_Error" "Memory Error:19 - 1370" at end of online game when in process of switching back to lobby.

Appreciate any help thx
  4. Erik Bilek Win User

Thats interesting Activision Support says to me that is a Microsoft Problem 😂
  5. LLMAJ❤️ LIVEFAST Win User

Same here man! Even cleaned my fan and system, still the same thing man I’m thinking it’s a hardware problem and will most likely give in and grab an Xbox series x bc I’m having these problems constantly on my s
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Call of Duty has dedicated support by Activision.

Since it's a game and not a console error they're the ones who can help you

https://support.activision.com/
Thema:

1. I keep getting memory error 19 - 1370 - Similar Threads - keep getting memory

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga: When I launch Fuga from the PC game pass I keep getting a out of memory error. I have 32gb of memory so I have more than enough to run it. Ive played the demo on Steam so I know my PC can handle...
  10. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": I keep getting that message Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering I have rest my console to factory settings but kept my saved games What other things can I try?...