I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

Discus and support I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sweetycow, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Sweetycow
    Sweetycow Guest

I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the support had on the matter, but everything was as it should.
    There is problem, where there shouldn’t be one. What more can I do (than just stop watching videos)?

:)

Sweetycow, Mar 20, 2020
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video streaming.

Hi, Clear your alternate MAC address. Press the Xbox button, RB over to system tab, click settings, Network settings, Advanced settings, Alternate MAC address and click clear.. This will restart your Xbox.
  3. schnurren Win User

I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video streaming.

Hello Sweetycow,

I see more people with the same issue as you : https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/5322227?hl=en

It seems to be related to the Youtube API somehow.

I would ask you to open a bug through your Xbox for now with these steps :

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Then, can you clear the caché of your xbox and try again?

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
    3. Plug in the power brick.
    4. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    5. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.
  4. xGenuineCountry Win User

Xbox friends, And Invites.

i am still experiencing this issue as well and when im watching a video i get disconnected over and over from xbox live when im on netflix or xbox video even though i have great connection
  5. WizzrrdRob Win User

Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

I too have been having this issue but is only when watching Prime Video. All other streaming videos, youtube, twitch, netflix work just fine but the controller keeps timing out on Prime. It didnt used to do this so I assume it has something to do with
    an Amazon Prime Video app update that happened within the last month or so. The controller shouldnt be timing out with the headphones attached and video playing. If the video is paused for too long it would time out, but only then.
  6. War5torm Win User

Netflix on xbox 360

Doing anything on the internet uses your data. Streaming videos (youtube, netflix, hulu, etc.), surfing the web, playing online games, even leaving your facebook page open will use your data (albeit small amounts).

Video streaming is what eats up the most data, especially if you're streaming HD videos. If you find yourself watching a lot of Netflix and going over your limit, I would recommend upgrading your internet to "Unlimited". I have Rogers Unlimited, costs about
    $60 - $70 I think, and I download games via Xbox Live, and stream videos from youtube and Netflix constantly.

Depending on how much internet usage you get per month will depend on how much Netflix you can watch.
Thema:

1. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video... - Similar Threads - keep getting loged

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  7. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc