I keep getting kicked offline by someone

Discus and support I keep getting kicked offline by someone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; His name is [Mod Removed]he has been doing it for a while and he will not stop he has my I.p and keeps joining my party harassing me I pay all of this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o Im Cranky, Jul 5, 2014.

1. o Im Cranky
    o Im Cranky Guest

His name is [Mod Removed]he has been doing it for a while and he will not stop he has my I.p and keeps joining my party harassing me I pay all of this money to play and buy systems and I can't even talk to friends without him booting me
    off I've called you guys reported him made posts chat with worker and nothing happens to him this will help more then just me he is bullying and I do not like that and you guys shouldn't either PLEASE HELP

:)

o Im Cranky, Jul 5, 2014
  2. XeDragHD
    XeDragHD Guest
    I keep getting booted offline by someone

I was in my party, talking to a friend when another "friend" joined who is a modder/hacker. Anyways, I kicked him because I was talking to my first friend in private.

Then he joins back and says:You're going offline drag, want to kick me again?

I kicked him again because I was talking to my friend in private, then next thing I know.. Bam, disconnected from xbox live for two hours.

When I finally get online and get in a party, he says want to talk crap(curse word)? Then I get disconnected for two more hours.

This guy is really pissing me off not only because he cheats all the time but he messes with my internet so I can't do anything electronic wise at home but watch TV.

If this gets to the XBLPET, I talked to him awhile ago and he tried talking his way out when I said I emailed XBLPET about it.

Check my messages if possible(talking to XBLPET still).

His gamertag is [MOD EDIT] I am going to be calling tomorrow to see what I can do.

XeDragHD, Jul 5, 2014
  3. XXTSXGHOSTX
    XXTSXGHOSTX Guest
    I keep getting booted offline by someone

my keeps saying he going to hack me because kick him cause he joined even though the party was on invite only. cause talk to my other friend privately about something important

XXTSXGHOSTX, Jul 5, 2014
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hello, please use the tools on your console to file a complaint on the user and block communications. Naming and shaming them on the forums is not allowed. I would also recommend calling your ISP to assist you in getting a new IP address. This

LINK
    may also be able to assist you.

bowski477, Jul 5, 2014
  5. o Im Cranky
    o Im Cranky Guest
    So you guys aren't even going to do anything about it!? I've filed complaints I've done everything and nothing has been done!

o Im Cranky, Jul 5, 2014
  6. o Im Cranky
    o Im Cranky Guest
    I shouldn't have to get a new I.P cause he shouldn't be doing this in the first place!

o Im Cranky, Jul 5, 2014
  7. if you have your ip changed it will stop

michael_a162008, Jul 5, 2014
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

It only takes 1 report for the enforcement team to investigate. They get tons of complaints a day so it may take time if action is needed on the report. But yes, changing your IP is the best option to stop the Ddos.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  9. michael_a162008 Win User

if you have your ip changed it will stop
  10. bowski477 Win User

It only takes 1 report for the enforcement team to investigate. They get tons of complaints a day so it may take time if action is needed on the report. But yes, changing your IP is the best option to stop the Ddos.
  11. o Im Cranky Win User

I shouldn't have to get a new I.P cause he shouldn't be doing this in the first place!
  12. o Im Cranky Win User

So you guys aren't even going to do anything about it!? I've filed complaints I've done everything and nothing has been done!
  13. bowski477 Win User

Hello, please use the tools on your console to file a complaint on the user and block communications. Naming and shaming them on the forums is not allowed. I would also recommend calling your ISP to assist you in getting a new IP address. This

LINK
    may also be able to assist you.
Thema:

1. I keep getting kicked offline by someone - Similar Threads - keep getting kicked

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  8. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...
  10. why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...: why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my internet. but when i go to my settings it says everything is good d0e7ccc0-aa20-43b6-b64a-55c25a98ba62