I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on...

Discus and support I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I loaded up the Xbox app for windows and at the bottom a pop-up message said "Having Trouble installing or launching games?". I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barky1388, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Barky1388
    Barky1388 Guest

I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on...

A few days ago I loaded up the Xbox app for windows and at the bottom a pop-up message said "Having Trouble installing or launching games?".

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall gaming services from PowerShell but it gives me the error of "removal failed, please contact your software vendor".

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app and Microsoft store.

My Xbox Ultimate Game Pass runs out in 7 days so I would really like to find a solution to this problem.

Any suggestions?

:)

Barky1388, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on windows 10

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately this problem has been occurring for several days, and many users have been complaining about this problem, unfortunately it can only be repaired directly on the servers, and we are waiting for Microsoft to fix it. No procedure performed at your residence will be effective in this case. As a player, I can only provide you with information, I advise you to request a refund for unused days from support, in the online chat option, on the live status page.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on windows 10

As a gamer I can only inform you, Microsoft should fix it very soon, no procedure done at home will solve the problem.
  4. Barky1388 Win User

So is problem that other are having currently?

How long do you think it might be before it is fixed?

Thank you
  5. Astronox01 Win User

Xbox app not opening games

I followed your steps and deleted both gaming services and gaming services.net but when I open the Xbox app I see a bar that asks if I’m having trouble launching or installing games. When I click the fix now beside I’m brought to the troubleshoot game installations on a windows device page on the Xbox support website
  6. Burak Gullu Win User

code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem

Having trouble launching the Xbox app on my new PC. I've tried several things in PowerShield and commands, repaired and installed many Xbox related apps, and everything is up to date. I signed up for the 1-month trial of Xbox Game Pass but can’t launch Xbox. I managed to open the app client but it loads and says “Xbox needs an update. We’re getting Xbox ready for you…” and nothing happens for hours.
Thema:

1. I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on... - Similar Threads - keep getting Having

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  4. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  5. I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...: I keep getting dev errors on call of duty modernwarfare 3 Xbox console any advice would be appreciated 3084d7ee-7b53-4733-b641-897e1ab7e38d
  6. i keep getting you need internet for this, i have tried all of the thing it sys on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting you need internet for this, i have tried all of the thing it sys on the...: i was trying to log into my abox app on pc with my microsoft account but i keep getting a massage which says "you need internet for this" i have tried every thing it says to do only but it still...
  7. I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...: E102 error code won’t go away 3171aa84-1d65-48a2-9594-045796bb99b1
  8. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  9. Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an...: i need help with Do i get to keep the games i downloaded xbox game pass for pc even when i dont have an active subscription 9596a919-47de-4aa0-a051-01b2fa0f5ede
  10. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...