I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans

Discus and support I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am on my third ban this month over my gamerpic. I got banned over my xenoverse 2 character and now I'm banned for a cartoon character hold a toy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SRT Ronin, Oct 16, 2022.

1. SRT Ronin
    SRT Ronin Guest

I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans

I am on my third ban this month over my gamerpic. I got banned over my xenoverse 2 character and now I'm banned for a cartoon character hold a toy version of them. I try to appeal it every time but it always get denied.

:)

SRT Ronin, Oct 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Srt.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

Try using a default picture this time if your appeal isn't accepted or once the ban is lifted and wait a couple weeks or a month before using a custom picture
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Banned

Okay first i got banned on july 8th for communcation until the 11th i got unbanned and on the 13th i got banned for gamerpic and idk if it was that was last 5th ban that got me permanent ban. But my last 2 bans was about my gamerpics and gamertag. And the last banned was suppose to end on the 14th of july and my permanent ban started on the 13th. So it doesnt make sense why i am getting permanent banned for something i got punished for already? I didnt say this in my apeal case but i should've said so
    A permanent ban starting before a previous ban has not concluded may mean that the perma ban was related to a different offense. Bear in mind that not all offenses take the same amount of time to be investigated...it's possible the perma offense was from weeks or months ago and it's just coincidence it happened now.

However, there is no way for anybody here to know as the only department that will know is the Enforcement department and the only way to contact them is via the appeal process
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Profile picture keeps changing to default

When you upload custom gamerpics, it can take a little while to process, so you might still see the previous one for the time being.

I see an anime girl as your current gamerpic. Is that the one you've been trying to upload?
  5. XBOX1AMBASSADOR Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

May I just chip in my thoughts, there is one major issue I see with allowing you to upload your own gamerpic, what happens when some pervert decides its a good idea to take a photo of his/her bits and use that as a gamerpic?

As things stand now Microsoft have pretty much full control of these features although we do see people having their account banned for modding their avatar.

Can you imagine how much work would be needed to check every gamerpic uploaded?

I can't personally ever see the ability to upload your own gamerpic being implemented. Of course you never do know.
    THEY GET KICKED OFF OF XBOX LIVE
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

May I just chip in my thoughts, there is one major issue I see with allowing you to upload your own gamerpic, what happens when some pervert decides its a good idea to take a photo of his/her bits and use that as a gamerpic?

As things stand now Microsoft have pretty much full control of these features although we do see people having their account banned for modding their avatar.

Can you imagine how much work would be needed to check every gamerpic uploaded?

I can't personally ever see the ability to upload your own gamerpic being implemented. Of course you never do know.
Thema:

1. I keep getting gamerpic bans every time I upload a new one after my previous bans - Similar Threads - keep getting gamerpic

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb