I keep getting flagged for comments

Discus and support I keep getting flagged for comments in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In one months time i have been suspended three times for comments i have made in the same xbox community forum. i am currently suspended as of 12 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Halfbreed McRay, Dec 4, 2022.

1. I keep getting flagged for comments

In one months time i have been suspended three times for comments i have made in the same xbox community forum. i am currently suspended as of 12 hours ago for a comment that does not, i repeat, Does Not violate any community standards or rules whatsoever. it has become clear that someone in that group is targeting ever comment i post and then i am getting suspended without anyone bothering to even read the comments. As i said, i am certain the comment does not violate any rules, but i would think this type of harassment probably does. Does anyone have any good advice for me?

:)

Halfbreed McRay, Dec 4, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You don't you file an case review at enforcement.Xbox.com
  3. Halfbreed McRay Win User

Thank you for replying. I thought it might be worth a shot to ask and i appreciate your time. The enforcement team seems rather quick to blindly swing the suspension stick without discrimination in my opinion. We have enough trolls on the internet and they don't need yet another easy way to harass people. But again, thanks for your reply.
  4. Halfbreed McRay Win User

And i might not have explained this clearly. you're right i don't post in here but this is where i was directed to find out more about my suspension. when i logged on today it said in big letters on my screen "Notice of xbox of enforcement action" and prompted me to this page to learn more about it. the reason for my communication suspension is less than vague so i posted my question in this forum. my apologies for being unclear.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would gave to check http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension. The enforcement team doesn't use the forums so we don't have information about why you've been suspended.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What forum are you referring to? This is the Xbox community forum and this is the only comment you've made. If it's a different forum, you'd want to reach out to a moderator on that forum for information.
Thema:

1. I keep getting flagged for comments - Similar Threads - keep getting flagged

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  10. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...