I keep getting falsely banned

Discus and support I keep getting falsely banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting banned for my gamerpic constantly every 3 days but I'm not changing my gamerpic so I shouldn't get banned a submit a appeal and It got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Furiouspm, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Furiouspm
    Furiouspm Guest

I keep getting banned for my gamerpic constantly every 3 days but I'm not changing my gamerpic so I shouldn't get banned a submit a appeal and It got approved but I remained banned can anybody help me with this or know who to contact about my situation

:)

Furiouspm, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Furiouspm Win User

I am unable to submit right now but the enforcement action is under review
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that and I apologize but with the enforcement action, there is no direct contact with the enforcement team which means that all information available is on the website.

Kindly check if applying for a case review is still active on your end.
  4. Furiouspm Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no direct contact with the enforcement team. If the appeal has been approved the time period should be lessened or removed.

Kindly sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com and check if you can still see the enforcement action as active.
    I can still see it as active and it wasn't lessened at either I can't join a party on my xbox so it not a visual bug
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding as well.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. It means that they're checking on it. Kindly check the website from time to time.
Thema:

1. I keep getting falsely banned - Similar Threads - keep getting falsely

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  9. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  10. I keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...: This is the second time in under a month I’ve been suspended under false reports made to my Activity Feed when all I have are clips of my gameplay. I apply for appeals and get denied and ignored....