I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...

Discus and support I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer account and play online”. I have my sons on my family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oneuniform, May 19, 2023.

1. Oneuniform
    Oneuniform Guest

I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...

I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer account and play online”.

I have my sons on my family account and am getting this error for each of them, but not for me. I have tried to change their privacy settings (although I’d rather not) just to see if that works and it didn’t.

I do have a gold live account as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Oneuniform, May 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer account and play online”.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Based on the error message, according to the game developers, 2k support, If you are having issues with your MyPLAYER account and did not receive the email for verifying the account, please follow the instructions below:

Go to: https://www.nba2k.com

Click "Sign In" at the top-right of the screen.

Follow the prompts to connect your corresponding platform account.

When you log in successfully, this is an automatic verification of your account via the log in.

You may also check this link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/201334...

Reference links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Not meeting the requirements in 2k22

that game has nothing to do with epic,

the following applies to most 2K sports games

How Old Do You Have to Be to Play NBA 2K?

In order to play NBA 2K MyCareer, you need to be 18 years old. If your account is under the age requirement, you’ll get an error message.

the above means you cannot play as you are 12.
  4. Need Help Please Ple Win User

Nba 2k "you do not meet requirements to have a my player account"

It will not even give me the option to get go to through the verification process as I had an old account with an xbox 360. So I deleted the entire nba2k profile and started over again. I used my age and account information and it let me go through the
    verification and is working now for my profile. Not sure yet if he can now use his profile or not.
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

Nba 2k "you do not meet requirements to have a my player account"

6. Invoked by Red Win User

nba 2k 2015 error code 1200f67c

This seems to be a unique error code for the NBA game and not an error code from Xbox Live itself. After doing some searching it looks like the NBA servers are experiencing some issues. You'll probably get better results asking about this on the 2K forums
    as this doesn't seem to be an Xbox issue, more of a 2K Games issue.
Thema:

1. I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  8. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  9. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  10. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....