i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22

Discus and support i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having a problem with this on my pc and all i want to do is play fs22 0be7048e-c006-44d4-a91c-75ae3702e3f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duncan Allnutt, Mar 12, 2023.

1. i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22

I've been having a problem with this on my pc and all i want to do is play fs22

:)

Duncan Allnutt, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Duncan, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Seb Heal Win User

have same issue with Rage 2 everything is updated I was able to play I changed my resolution closed game and was unable to reopen it with error code: (0x800705b4)
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Getting error 0x89245113 when trying to open Farming Sim 22

Hi InterConnections! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be because you can't log in the game please, try login out the Xbox app and then restar the PC and log back in before trying the game again

You can also try installing the console companion app and then try the game again

If nothing works please try this with the Xbox app and the game

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  5. Matteo Capatina Win User

Getting error 0x89245113 when trying to open Farming Sim 22

It didn't work. Did someone solved the issue ?
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Farming Simulator 22 update version 1.13.1 is available for both PC and Xbox consoles. The patch is currently being rolled out across platforms, so it may take a couple of hours until the update becomes available on your system. This update prepares your game for the upcoming launch of the Premium Expansion and also brings you a new outfit: the Firefighting suit.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22 - Similar Threads - keep getting Error

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  8. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  9. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  10. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....