I keep getting error 102 when turning on my Xbox One If I reset to factory settings will I...

Discus and support I keep getting error 102 when turning on my Xbox One If I reset to factory settings will I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I reset to factory settings will I lose everything? I keep getting error e102 when turning on. Thanks 0de989c7-55e4-44b2-998c-9cd18cfbcea9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dmdebbie1, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Dmdebbie1
    Dmdebbie1 Guest

I keep getting error 102 when turning on my Xbox One If I reset to factory settings will I...

If I reset to factory settings will I lose everything?

I keep getting error e102 when turning on.

Thanks

:)

Dmdebbie1, Jan 9, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I keep getting error 102 when turning on my Xbox One If I reset to factory settings will I lose everything?Thanks

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a System Update. As per the Store page, if you're getting an error 102, you need to select Remove everything when resetting it to its factory default. This will delete all user data, and all games and apps. For more information about the exact error and instructions on how to reset your console, you may check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Adhraghar Win User

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D

so first sorry if my english is a little raw, when i turn on the console it is giving me the screen whit the error code and two options, first to restart the console, the second is troubleshooting

in troubleshootin it give 4 options restart, reset, offline system update and to turn off

it dosn't let me go on offline system update

when i go to reset it gives me 2 options first to keep my settings and the second to factory, each one i try it gives me the same code error

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D
  4. Muckest Win User

Xbox one update preview program HELP

Z, I went through all these steps and none of them worked. The offline diagnostic tool didn't work because my OS version isn't listed so when I try it I get the 101 error (I think, or 102). My last 2 available options are to reset to factory default or
    to get help from the early update preview forum, but I am not given access to that forum. This is my problem.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Me and my friends appearing offline

What the error code and message you're receiving when you try to check your privacy settings? Try a

Factory Restore on your Xbox One console
    by selecting 'Reset and keep my games & apps'. If the issue persists, please be sure to post back with the error code you get so we can assist further!
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Problem with kinect

Out of curiosity, when your kinect is on and you're set to Wifi, can you go to Settings > Network > Test network connection and see if you get any errors?

It also wouldn't hurt to turn the console off and unplug it for 30 seconds, as that clears cache.

If nothing helps and you get no errors I would recommend a factory reset keeping games and apps: Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps". (requires account redownload)
Thema:

1. I keep getting error 102 when turning on my Xbox One If I reset to factory settings will I... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  8. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  9. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  10. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....