I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian

Discus and support I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There was this group post i made about 3 months ago and i keep getting enforcement suspensions non stop I would like some help i cant even play with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StevenStaxx007, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian

There was this group post i made about 3 months ago and i keep getting enforcement suspensions non stop I would like some help i cant even play with my friends cause of yall

:)

StevenStaxx007, Nov 20, 2022
  2. bluethunder7457 Win User

A FALSE Xbox Suspension

but this suspension is FALSE and they gave me another one for no reason today i wasn't even on my account or the Xbox :( I am honest....... i tried contacting Enforcement team via case review but they just say the same thing over and over again I'm innocent i did not do these things
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need a little help here

By the time the enforcement team responds to the thread, the suspension will be over. Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So it just depends on when the enforcement team issued the suspension. No one here
    will be able to tell you when that was.
  4. TestingBans Win User

How to contact enforcement team

This is not helpful I guess I'll keep trying to get their attention doing the same thing over and over again until someone gets on this case I can't lose my account over someone adding stuff like achievements and games to my account sad part about it i didn't get notifications or anything when this happening besides that can i get in contact with someone from the enforcement team besides the web or getting banned with a different account?
  5. choppyseize Win User

I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely no reason.

You would have to contact Enforcement about this. Nothing can be done over the forums. Keep in mind that bans or suspensions can happen weeks after the fact. This may be from something else entirely. You wouldn't get a suspension if someone spammed you.
    That's not how it works. Which is why I think this is from something else.
  6. Southernfried31 Win User

Threats

And your not understanding that we habe 1 account banned, he makes another account, over and over agian
Thema:

I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian

1. I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian - Similar Threads - keep getting enforcement

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb